• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CV Points Can I get Vistara Infinite credit card and upgrade my Economy ticket to premium economy?

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Axis is clear Gold is still given on fee payment for Year 1. I have read on this forum they are not issuing the card, but their website still shows the card, allows applications, and the updated terms from 2 months ago says that Gold is still given on fee payment for Year 1 and from Year 2 onwards they get all uppity. By which time IMHO it's time to cancel the card considering how Axis has devalued it. At least that's what I plan to do with my Axis Vistara Infinite considering I don't think I will make the Tier points necessary (despite 13 paid Vistara flights in the last year).

1715096155552.png
Yes, you are right its from second year. But i think there's no point of getting this card just for one year now.
Previously anyone can get atleast 2 Biz class tickets each year just by paying joining fees and some taxes. One ticket can be booked directly, and second can be booked as economy and upgraded to Biz via call

joshuatree

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes, you are right its from second year. But i think there's no point of getting this card just for one year now.
Previously anyone can get atleast 2 Biz class tickets each year just by paying joining fees and some taxes. One ticket can be booked directly, and second can be booked as economy and upgraded to Biz via call

Yes, agree. I paid joining fees + annual fees and got one biz class voucher. I got some more on milestone spends. Was very useful while flying regular Vistara flights because Gold gave access to business class lounge in some places and priority boarding / baggage.

Even then was quite expensive. Now, completely worthless as I have around half the Tier Points required for Gold retention. Will be cancelling the card before renewal.