• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I Upgrade From My Tata Neu(Plus) Upgrade To Regalia?

I have my new just less than 1 month tata neu hdfc credit card with a limit of 1.5 Lakhs. I had my earlier paytm hdfc select credit card with a limit of 3 Lakhs that I had cancelled. And I am already using my amazon pay ICICI credit card with limit 4.2 Lakhs, can I get regalia on sending email to greviance portal with my both cards statement? Anyone having similar scenario please let me know.

I have my new just less than 1 month tata neu hdfc credit card with a limit of 1.5 Lakhs. I had my earlier paytm hdfc select credit card with a limit of 3 Lakhs that I had cancelled. And I am already using my amazon pay ICICI credit card with limit 4.2 Lakhs, can I get regalia on sending email to greviance portal with my both cards statement? Anyone having similar scenario please let me know.
apply offline using C2C,2l is required for regalia as you have on your amazonpay

Can I get regalia LTF?, I just got my Tata neu infinity card with 4.2L limit. I don’t have any other relationship with HDFC. I have kotak white crd ltf with 8L limit and Amazon pay with 9.5L and also scapia(for international spend) with 10L limit?

Back