• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Can Infinia Be Converted to LTF? Insights Needed!

rounakbhowmik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been holding the Infinia credit card for the past 6 months after an upgrade from Dinners Black LTF. I wanted to check if there's any possibility to convert Infinia to LTF. From what I've gathered, it seems that the Infinia metal card is no longer being offered as LTF.

For context, my annual spending on the card is around 15L. While I'm quite satisfied with the card, I'm exploring the possibility of converting it to LTF. This would allow me to redistribute some of my spending to other cards and maximize my rewards.

Has anyone here had any success with this or have any tips on how to go about it? Would love to hear your experiences and any advice you might have!

For context, my annual spending on the card is around 15L. While I'm quite satisfied with the card, I'm exploring the possibility of converting it to LTF. This would allow me to redistribute some of my spending to other cards and maximize my rewards.
You can still redirect 5L to other cards and I also tried for LTF Infinia but failed even though I maintained good TRV and have Imperia Banking.

@SSV
Please share the secret hacks with the community.
Unfortunately , there is no easy for this.. it is purely dependent upon individual case.. there are not that many Metal LTFs there in the entire country.. from this you can see how rare it is..

on the positive note, once Infinia Reserve comes , I strongly believe that getting Infinia Metal LTF gets easier. it is just my feeling..

Really sorry that I could not hlep you in this case..
I hope you understand it...

Unfortunately , there is no easy for this.. it is purely dependent upon individual case.. there are not that many Metal LTFs there in the entire country.. from this you can see how rare it is..

on the positive note, once Infinia Reserve comes , I strongly believe that getting Infinia Metal LTF gets easier. it is just my feeling..

On Infinia Reserve launch Infinia will be devalued well and offered as LTF to many HNI clients they’ve. But that launch is being teased from long time.

Do you know anyone who received the Infinia Metal as a lifetime free card? If yes, in that case I can request my BM to get a approval from GM. Holding a 5 lakh FD + preferred group .Age of accounts - 5years. :backhand-index-pointing-left:

Do you know anyone who received the Infinia Metal as a lifetime free card? If yes, in that case I can request my BM to get a approval from GM. Holding a 5 lakh FD + preferred group .Age of accounts - 5years. :backhand-index-pointing-left:
so do you currently have Infinia Metal, paid ??

I have been holding the Infinia credit card for the past 6 months after an upgrade from Dinners Black LTF. I wanted to check if there's any possibility to convert Infinia to LTF. From what I've gathered, it seems that the Infinia metal card is no longer being offered as LTF.

Has anyone here had any success with this or have any tips on how to go about it? Would love to hear your experiences and any advice you might have!
Brother also kindly let us know how did you manage to get LTF DCB too, also how you upgraded the same to paid infinia.

Reactions: SSV
okay you need GH approval..
Ask your BM to get Group Head (GH)Approval.. then problem will be solved..
All the best !! and update us here if you are lucky.. thanks
sir if possible we all should make you the GH of hdfc bank for sometime, so that all the dreams for infinia of this forum could come true. It is a true no nonsense card for offline spends as well on few occasions of online spends too. Aur kuch ni atleast we could have our hands on DCB then towards infinia.

I too have INFINA METAL LTF which I upgraded from DCB LTF. The procedure to update itself is cumbersome and LTF have bleak chances .
You need to be have contact with card officers who can get approval from GH , that’s the only way I am aware of . I have shared 2 threads on it . It might be helpful !

• Lovely
I too have INFINA METAL LTF which I upgraded from DCB LTF. The procedure to update itself is cumbersome and LTF have bleak chances .
You need to be have contact with card officers who can get approval from GH , that’s the only way I am aware of . I have shared 2 threads on it . It might be helpful !
@SSV This person have LTF Infinia.

and we have another one @elite34700 who has LTF Infinia Metal..

thats all as far as Ic an remember..

I spoke with the Branch Manager a few days ago about this. He mentioned that it's been 6 months since you upgraded your credit card to Infinia. He suggested waiting until you complete one year before making a request. In any case, with your spending of 15-16 lakhs, the card isn't chargeable for you. He recommended waiting another 6 months.

I spoke with the Branch Manager a few days ago about this. He mentioned that it's been 6 months since you upgraded your credit card to Infinia. He suggested waiting until you complete one year before making a request. In any case, with your spending of 15-16 lakhs, the card isn't chargeable for you. He recommended waiting another 6 months.
means he has no case to approach BBH or GH..
He just wants to pass the time.. anyway after one year, he will say as you got fee waived , wait for the next year.. this waiting game continues..

unfortunately thru HDFC personnel only you can get this done.. and BM is going to be your main POC..
if you have someone else hight in the order as your contact you can approach him/ her directly..
The moral of the story is, your request has to go to GH and you need to find out any person who is right and can do this for you..

going to gym .. byr for now..

Back