• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Can Infinia Be Converted to LTF? Insights Needed!

I spoke with the Branch Manager a few days ago about this. He mentioned that it's been 6 months since you upgraded your credit card to Infinia. He suggested waiting until you complete one year before making a request. In any case, with your spending of 15-16 lakhs, the card isn't chargeable for you. He recommended waiting another 6 months.

Nothing like that . Most of the time BM or RM don’t know or have experience or even contacts ! You can get if you reach to right guy and he buys your ask .
I just got IndusInd Heritage Metal LTF which has 90k joining fee . I have shared that experience as well .
So you need to contact the ONE who can help and have reach .

I too have INFINA METAL LTF which I upgraded from DCB LTF. The procedure to update itself is cumbersome and LTF have bleak chances .
You need to be have contact with card officers who can get approval from GH , that’s the only way I am aware of . I have shared 2 threads on it . It might be helpful !
Here is mine experience.

I'm thinking, rather than approaching directly to BM , how about contacting the Regional Head via email? Do you think that's a good idea?

It's a big story,in short Salary+ Preferred Account+ BM support+ Griveance support
I am in a similar boat. BM is saying he has asked for approval(not sure if he is telling the truth or not) for LTF card can you suggest what helped you if not publicly may be in private message? Want to suggest him to do the same.

Nothing like that . Most of the time BM or RM don’t know or have experience or even contacts ! You can get if you reach to right guy and he buys your ask .
I just got IndusInd Heritage Metal LTF which has 90k joining fee . I have shared that experience as well .
So you need to contact the ONE who can help and have reach .
can u give the link here please

I am in a similar boat. BM is saying he has asked for approval(not sure if he is telling the truth or not) for LTF card can you suggest what helped you if not publicly may be in private message? Want to suggest him to do the same.
Its not something confidential, May be I will create a post on this. This might be helpful for the community

Back