• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Can Infinia Be Converted to LTF? Insights Needed!

means he has no case to approach BBH or GH..
He just wants to pass the time.. anyway after one year, he will say as you got fee waived , wait for the next year.. this waiting game continues..

unfortunately thru HDFC personnel only you can get this done.. and BM is going to be your main POC..
if you have someone else hight in the order as your contact you can approach him/ her directly..
The moral of the story is, your request has to go to GH and you need to find out any person who is right and can do this for you..

going to gym .. byr for now..
Just talked to the Branch Manager. He said last time he tried for an LTF request, it got rejected by GH ma’am because they require a minimum banking relationship of 50L. What’s your take on that?

Also, how’s your relationship with HDFC? Like, what account variant do you have, and what’s your relationship value? How did you manage to get it as LTF? Mind sharing?

Just talked to the Branch Manager. He said last time he tried for an LTF request, it got rejected by GH ma’am because they require a minimum banking relationship of 50L. What’s your take on that?

Also, how’s your relationship with HDFC? Like, what account variant do you have, and what’s your relationship value? How did you manage to get it as LTF? Mind sharing?
I have more than 1Cr+ in FDs. Have spent 12 lakhs in last 3 months on my Infinia. Could you share your BM details or home branch details? My BM is insanely stupid.

I don’t think 50 L relationship was the factor. He just told you some reason.

I am an ULIP subscriber and I had about a 10L FD then. And I got mine LTF thru contacts higher up

Last edited:

@SSV Financial Secret. 😋

I don’t think 50 L relationship was the factor. He just told you some reason.

I am an ULIP subscriber and I had about a 10L FD then. And I got mine LTF thru contacts higher up
Obviously, for ULIP and FD, they assisted you. BM also needs to provide some justification to management as to why HDFC should offer it to him as LTF. What am I bringing to the table? Randomly sending the same email to management without a solid business case might be challenging for them as well.

I have been holding the Infinia credit card for the past 6 months after an upgrade from Dinners Black LTF. I wanted to check if there's any possibility to convert Infinia to LTF. From what I've gathered, it seems that the Infinia metal card is no longer being offered as LTF.

For context, my annual spending on the card is around 15L. While I'm quite satisfied with the card, I'm exploring the possibility of converting it to LTF. This would allow me to redistribute some of my spending to other cards and maximize my rewards.

Has anyone here had any success with this or have any tips on how to go about it? Would love to hear your experiences and any advice you might have!
anything can happen in the banking world.. literally anything.. so push on.. keep trying..this is the way.. there is no magic bullet.. everyone has a different story.. This is the way

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-17-14-19-47-655_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-17-14-19-47-655_com.android.chrome~2.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 1
Bhai hdfc ka micro site h usse dekho, usme contact details ya aisa kuch hoga branch select karne ke baad jisme BM se lekar BBH tak ka name likha rahega.
bro just give us the website link what’s the point of sending us on a goose chase if you have it already

the one i found just gives me the names not their emails or numbers

Last edited:
Back