• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can somebody assist with a strategy to get ICICI Sapphiro LTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodom

TF Neo
I have a 4 yr old salary account with ICICI (high balance). I got an LTF Rubyx in my first year of work based on salary levels. My salary has increased to 2.3L pm post deductions and tax. I want to covert to Sapphiro LTF because of dreamfolks. I have 15L credit limit on my current rubyx

When i texted the ICICI RM, they said they dont run salary based LTF offers anymore. I think its untrue. How should i approach this. Because of ICICI's bad reward system, Im not interested in paying for the card. I generate enough business for them in other areas.

Solution
I have a 4 yr old salary account with ICICI (high balance). I got an LTF Rubyx in my first year of work based on salary levels. My salary has increased to 2.3L pm post deductions and tax. I want to covert to Sapphiro LTF because of dreamfolks. I have 15L credit limit on my current rubyx

When i texted the ICICI RM, they said they dont run salary based LTF offers anymore. I think its untrue. How should i approach this. Because of ICICI's bad reward system, Im not interested in paying for the card. I generate enough business for them in other areas.
ICIC sometimes provide spend based LTF. If you have that long relationship, take the upgrade to Sapphiro, pay the fee. Spend 6-8L. Drop a mail to PNO, asking for the conversion of...

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
ICIC sometimes provide spend based LTF. If you have that long relationship, take the upgrade to Sapphiro, pay the fee. Spend 6-8L. Drop a mail to PNO, asking for the conversion of Sapphiro to LTF.
Except that unless you get "pre-approved LTF" offer, you can't get it LTF in any other way. Ofcourse unless you're holding big fat NRV with them. Like with 2 Cr+ NRV one can get Emeralde as LTF on approval basis.
I had an intermiles sapphiro card for the past 5 years. Called customer care and asked them to cancel the card, the offered to give me a LTF normal sapphiro instead of cancelling, I agreeed. Perhaps paying for the card for a year, then threatening to cancel may help in making it ltf.

Cryptopsycho

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Guys, even after repeated follow ups, ICICI denied my request for Sapphiro LTF citing eligibility issues... I have 12 years old Salary account with them, and Coral LTF. But they are offering to upgrade to Rubyx LTF!! Shall i opt for it and later try to upgrade?? Or shall I still insist for Sapphiro LTF??

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Guys, even after repeated follow ups, ICICI denied my request for Sapphiro LTF citing eligibility issues... I have 12 years old Salary account with them, and Coral LTF. But they are offering to upgrade to Rubyx LTF!! Shall i opt for it and later try to upgrade?? Or shall I still insist for Sapphiro LTF??
Take whatever you are getting ltf... And then keep pushing after that....

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Is your in hand salary more than 2lakh per month ? It is one criteria to get Sapphiro LTF

Status
Not open for further replies.