• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can someone guide me on how to get HDFC Tata Neu infinity LTF

sinew

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am a bit late to the Rupay credit card game and recently my family spends are also aligning with many Tata products (Westside, Bigbasket, 1mg). I dont watch the IPL so was unaware about the Neu league where people were getting LTF
I received a message offering me FYF Neu Infinity but i would obviously prefer LTF. I have a good relationship with HDFC and am moving from DCB to Infinia

Also with regards to UPI on credit card, does this card work with HDFC UPI app or will you have to use third parties like Gpay/Paytm/Phonepe

Please guide me on how to get HDFC Tata Neu Infinity LTF

What the limit ?

Don't activate, wait until 30th day from card approval

Ask for ltf .... mail to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com

From 26th day, you might get call to activate ask them for ltf ...

If above methods didn't work activate card at the end of 29th day.
I got ~2.68L CL. No prior relationship with HDFC. Didn't finish the application since was getting FYF only and I thought I may get LTF based on my great credit score. Should I try the same as @Guidence also got LTF may be using this technique

If You Maintain High Balance In Wealth Account then RM...BM...all Will Respect You..

And they will priority..

And in 10k type account... No one cares...

Its all about money...

Simple rule hai.. Agar aap Bank ko khush rakhonge to bank tumhe khush rakhenga.. 😂😂😂
Maybe I don't know how to deal with banks but this isn't true in my case. My mother has 20L+ FD in HDFC. Initially opened as SavingsMax A/C but now can be easily made Speciale Platinum A/C. I asked RM, first she said I got no idea about this type of A/C, send SS plz, after sending she didn't respond -_- .
Even for CC, I asked for Regalia Gold LTF but no response. I am new to this community and learned about LTF cards here only but don't know how to get one that too when we have sort of leverage as we aren't the normal 10k savings A/C customer for them. Any advice on how to deal with them please!
@Tejo @4uziaul @D₹V @S S V

He also said above that no relation with bank apart from CC, that's why I asked
IMHO it's better to take FYF then raise request for LTF conversion based on banking relationship or the the "tricks" . Cc won't issue LTFs beforehand.
I noticed that HDFC believes in "first come then ask" rather than "ask & then come".
Also, keep in mind that if you take any of hdfc cobranded cards first, then you can't take their core card later until you cancel cobranded card. (This is major problem with hdfc)

Just apply with FYF and get the card after getting the card just mail to hdfc credit card grievance and ask them to Make it LTF ,
Surely they will do it.
Are you sure that it's still working? I have already spent the amount to wave off the annual fees. So either I have to make it LTF or close the card before next year's annual fees

Yes for sure they will do it if you mention that you'll close the card if hdfc don't make it LTF and also if you have already spent the amount to waive of the annual fee then you have an another year so you can use it without paying any fee.

Yes, it is more than 1.5L. I tried using following link and normal CC link but it shows I have recently applied hence can't process the request.

Will call customer care tomorrow.
I have applied Infinity card after 15 days of receiving Millenia (Applied Offline) for my wife. After 15 days I applied HDFC Tata Neu Infinity also.

I have been told by RM that there is no cool off period for Core card and Co branded cards in HDFC and someone discussed on the forum also and I proceeded and got approved.

Try approaching customer care, they can do it.

Congratulations bro! But how did you get millenium LTF?
I posted this thread. You can check that.

If your limit is more than 1.5L you can apply immediately for Infinity, but LTF you need to discuss with RM or CC agent or Redressal Team.
I'm on the same boat. Even first statement is not generated yet but sadly I got only 70k limit. Can I apply for infinity card as I have planned international trip and lounge benifit can be useful. @bvc19296

I have applied Infinity card after 15 days of receiving Millenia (Applied Offline) for my wife. After 15 days I applied HDFC Tata Neu Infinity also.

I have been told by RM that there is no cool off period for Core card and Co branded cards in HDFC and someone discussed on the forum also and I proceeded and got approved.

Try approaching customer care, they can do it.
How did you apply for Infinity? From Tata Neu App or some other link? Also, did you get Infinity as LTF?
I have LTF DC Privilege card and trying to get Infinity as LTF (tried on Tata New app but it shows only FYF).

How did you apply for Infinity? From Tata Neu App or some other link? Also, did you get Infinity as LTF?
I have LTF DC Privilege card and trying to get Infinity as LTF (tried on Tata New app but it shows only FYF).
My millennia and Tata Neu Infinity cards are both FYF only.

Millenia - Offline
Tata Neu - Online from HDFC Website.

Back