• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we hold 2 Debit Card from HDFC in single account?

Hey, I have a Savings account with HDFC. Recently, I've opened a Salary account with them and got issued another debit card. Can I use both debit cards individually? (Both Savings and Salary account got linked under same Customer ID, but I can see only my older debit card on the app)

If you have a salary account and reimbursement account, you can have two debit cards (both active at the same time).

View attachment 3181
Hi can u help me what’s the reimbursement account and how to avail it
Currently I have savings max account with free easyshop platinum dc and if that reimbursement acc gets rupay platinum i will take it even if it’s a charged one
TIA

Hey, I have a Savings account with HDFC. Recently, I've opened a Salary account with them and got issued another debit card. Can I use both debit cards individually? (Both Savings and Salary account got linked under same Customer ID, but I can see only my older debit card on the app)

Yes, you can use both individually
At the branch they need to request the backend team to link the 2nd debit card (the new one) to the same customer ID. Then you'll see both in Netbanking

Yes, you can use both individually
At the branch they need to request the backend team to link the 2nd debit card (the new one) to the same customer ID. Then you'll see both in Netbanking
This was very helpful, thank you! Do I need to request them to do this, or will it be done automatically for my behalf?

Also, I got an Insta kit debit card. Do you know if I can get it replaced with a name-embossed one right away without any charges?

This was very helpful, thank you! Do I need to request them to do this, or will it be done automatically for my behalf?

Also, I got an Insta kit debit card. Do you know if I can get it replaced with a name-embossed one right away without any charges?

You'll need to ask them. I waited for a week and it didn't happen automatically, so I asked them. The account gets linked automatically but the DC doesn't

No idea about the 2nd question. I have the insta-kit for both. Never bothered changing it as that DC is only for use with BillPay

I had previously times points debit card for my salary account. I upgraded the card to platinum dc. However times point card is still in active state even after I started using the platinum card. Does this mean I now have two cards active for my account ?

P.s. I do hold a current account as part of salary account.

3 linked to the same a/c? Are all free or do you pay the annual fee? How did you get all 3 linked?
I was given the millennia DC when I opened my account...then I upgraded it to easyshop platinum and HDFC sent me two of them instead of one. Been nearly a month since then... all 3 are still working. will wait another week and if they still do not deactivate the millennia and one of the easyshops, then I will call them and ask them to do it.

Back