Can Hdfc Bank Will Give 2 Debit Cards

ihmahetar

I have Hdfc bank and account and I rotate my money I have 1 lakh Spend per month currently I have hdfc Milleania Debit Card which give me 1% Cashback now I want hdfc platinum debit card so I can earn more 1% Cashback.

How to get 2nd Debit Card and second debit is can give me another 1% cashback up to 750

750 +400=1100 Max back

NShah

Ek account pe 2 dc nahi deta HDFC Bank
HDFC New account open karlo different variant like abhi tumhare agar Normal saving account honga to Saving max account open karlo uspe esp dc Lelo
Is tarah tum HDFC Bank ke Two dc use kar sakte ho

pgarg24

Ek account pe 2 dc nahi deta HDFC Bank
HDFC New account open karlo different variant like abhi tumhare agar Normal saving account honga to Saving max account open karlo uspe esp dc Lelo
Is tarah tum HDFC Bank ke Two dc use kar sakte ho
Do banks allow 2 savings accounts with same pan card?

I have Hdfc bank and account and I rotate my money I have 1 lakh Spend per month currently I have hdfc Milleania Debit Card which give me 1% Cashback now I want hdfc platinum debit card so I can earn more 1% Cashback.

How to get 2nd Debit Card and second debit is can give me another 1% cashback up to 750

750 +400=1100 Max back
By opening another sb account

I always thought why banks would allow 2 savings account with same pan.. i can understand savings + current or joint+savings..
So I can potentially open another basic hdfc account(rn i have preffered) and get another plat dc? 🤔
2 sb accounts , 2 platinum DCs , one MC , one Visa.. total Rs.1,500 CB pm ... case closed ..!!

1714380765080.png

I always thought why banks would allow 2 savings account with same pan.. i can understand savings + current or joint+savings..
So I can potentially open another basic hdfc account(rn i have preffered) and get another plat dc? 🤔
Preferred is relationship programme and not account variant. Check whatever your account variant is using the product code mentioned in statement or passbook and open another variant online

Copycat

You can have a max of 2 Savings Max accounts with one DC attached to each. A 3rd Savings Max a/c is not possible. But your 3rd account can be Speciale Gold/Platinum. I tried opening a 3rd Savings Max account with another branch and was told that it was not possible

Check the FD cushion clause to see how you can turn these into 0 MAB accounts

Imperia . .
Yes..
My ULIP of a reasonable amount gave me
Directly:

1) Imperia
2) 0 MAB accounts under Imperia
3) Inifinia Metal
4) LTF Infinia Metal
5) Mostly I will be getting my free Locker next year as well

Indirectly gave me:
1) Not to waste about 8 years of time in climbing the CC ladder
2) Not to spend more than 30L in these 8 years
3) most importantly Not to BEG HDFC for LE and CC upgrade s..
4) I had already withdrawn majority of my 15L FD that I kept to get Imperia before

BTW: I have already recovered about 2/3 of total fee/ charges etc. on my first year premium of my ULIP within 5 months..

Cheers