• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we match the Accor Gold status with other loyalty programs?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can we do it?
Go and register on statusmatch.com or statusmatcher.com

You will get list of all possible options. After that initiate a chain reaction of status match. 😂

Btw, just don't forge anything. Hotel groups and airlines share data related to membership status amongst themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: CMG

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

You will get list of all possible options. After that initiate a chain reaction of status match. 😂

Btw, just don't forge anything. Hotel groups and airlines share data related to membership status amongst themselves.
Does this website work ?
Let's say we have Vistara Silver, what can we expect here ?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

This was new information for me
Thanks for sharing

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

I thought this was a free service.
Its 29 usd for 1 status match request.
1701767738797.png

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
QUick update. I sent a mail directly to Radisson Hotels for status match and they upgraded me to PREMIUM based on Wyndham's DIAMOND status. All free of charge.
So I suggest use statusmatch.com to see which hotels or airlines do status matches and then directly email the hotel/airline with a request.

Last edited:
Reactions: CMG

drsel

TF Legend
QUick update. I sent a mail directly to Radisson Hotels for status match and they upgraded me to PREMIUM based on Wyndham's GOLD status. All free of charge.
So I suggest use statusmatch.com to see which hotels or airlines do status matches and then directly email the hotel/airline with a request.
Accor is not matching status with any hotel group, airline or cruise line

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
QUick update. I sent a mail directly to Radisson Hotels for status match and they upgraded me to PREMIUM based on Wyndham's GOLD status. All free of charge.
send email of radisson hotels

codenerd

TF Ace
QUick update. I sent a mail directly to Radisson Hotels for status match and they upgraded me to PREMIUM based on Wyndham's DIAMOND status. All free of charge.
Great one! But as per my knowledge, the upgrade to Radisson via Wyndham is temporary and not permanent right? As per my info, this status match is only valid for 3 months if I am not wrong and after that you can never apply for the same status match again. Beyond that you need to complete their challenges of stay and etc.. Its once in a lifetime offer. Please correct me if I am wrong @rafzy .

Please let me know the validity of this status match of Radisson. If its just one time offer which I can never avail again, I will do this upgrade later on. Please share some info and if possible the mail that you sent and received.
I am a Wyndham Diamond member till December 2025!

Last edited: