• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can we not block this spammer?

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
1668230098512.png
@TechnoFino what action are we taking against such spammers? See these messages everyday on this community and it is annoying.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
we are actively monitoring and blocking such accounts.
Rest Assured, Also other preventive measures are in the plan to stop spamming after joining.

Please report if you come across such post.
Give additional privileges to higher tier members via a separate "Report Spam/Member" button, which will instantly restrict the member from posting further and move the thread to Recycle Bin, from where Admins and Mods can permanently delete such threads and members

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Give additional privileges to higher tier members via a separate "Report Spam/Member" button, which will instantly restrict the member from posting further and move the thread to Recycle Bin, from where Admins and Mods can permanently delete such threads and members
super action plan.....today also lot of spammers i saw

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There is no captcha during sign up?

Screenshot 2022-11-12 at 22.17.31.jpg
Well these days... there are cheap services available to break captcha...
even they can break google invisible captcha :)
Well either block their IPs (bots can still use proxies but still it is a good option)
Or need a pending for approval state for posts which contains this suspicious spam keywords and those can be posted only when some admin takes a manual action on them 🤔

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Well these days... there are cheap services available to break captcha...
even they can break google invisible captcha :)
Well either block their IPs (bots can still use proxies but still it is a good option)
Or need a pending for approval state for posts which contains this suspicious spam keywords and those can be posted only when some admin takes a manual action on them 🤔
Yes posting intervals also can be used to catch bots
It looks like within 10sec it’s creating 10 threads with same content or heading