• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Canara bank forget to activate online ecom supported on newly issue BINs

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Canara bank forget to activate online ecom supported on newly issue BINs:

Just 10 days ago, @Strange told me he got Canara bank RuPay jan dhan debit card but card is not working on e-com transaction. ATM and POS working.

Yesterday, another person told me he got Canara bank RuPay Platinum debit card but card is not working on e-com transaction. ATM and POS working.

Today, another person @Reaper told me he got Canara bank RuPay Classic debit card but card is not working on e-com transaction. ATM and POS working.

Note - e-com online transaction is already activated but card still not working on e-com (card otp page is not open).

All 3 new RuPay debit cards are issue on new BINs -

Canara bank RuPay jan dhan debit card - BIN - 817509 (solved after complaint to Canara bank support and bank manager)
Canara bank RuPay Platinum debit card - BIN - 652340 (solved with branch and branch forward the request to the backend with multiple follow ups)
Canara bank RuPay Classic debit card - BIN - 652339

Now only way to raise your complete here - https://canarabank.com/User_page.aspx?menulevel=5&menuid=5&CatID=2 or RBI Ombudsman.

Since, this hasn't happened to me. So i can't complain. Jo karna hai ab tumlogo ko he karna hai. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Already complained in canara bank branch after conversation with customer care.

Banks c.c and employee literary don't understand the problem. 15-20 mins to keep explaining ecom transaction is enabled. I already enabled/disabled with all available options (MB, IB, ATM) to check

24 hours already so far, complaint yesterday at 2 pm, employee told me to issue gets resolved in 24-48 hours

I really need to know, when this issue get resolved. If someone facing same issue, how do you fix this problem?

I need to get it resolved this by friday(30 june) so that I cannot miss the amazon pay bill offer for this month. Canara bank already has high charges i.e 500 rs and card is already working on pos/atms and already active. How do I compensate ? on it
He @Strange already shared the solution, Read 1st comment.

Anyway, another person got same BIN - 652340 issue Canara bank RuPay Platinum DC. The problem is not resolved from the bank's side but the bank manager understood the problem of card bin. So, bank manager give him old BIN number Canara bank Insta RuPay Platinum DC.

scn

TF Premier
Hi @Reaper , Did you complain to RBI for this ? I have to wait for 30 days before raising this complain to RBI
My complain is still going around within Bank and I'm not expecting this issue will fixed asap as they do not have any clue.
Not yet...I raised this with bank and they are working to issue me a new debit card with old/different bin.
Looks like Canara Bank IT team is good for nothing.

Reaper

TF Select
Hi @Reaper , Did you complain to RBI for this ? I have to wait for 30 days before raising this complain to RBI
My complain is still going around within Bank and I'm not expecting this issue will fixed asap as they do not have any clue.
I didn't find any link to bring this issue to RBI's notice hence was unable to bring it to their notice.

scn

TF Premier
It's still not working for me.
@scn may I know the type of complaint you raised with the branch, in my case the branch manager has reissued a new card which is yet to get delivered however I doubt this will fix my issue.
Hi @Reaper,
Here do I complain and refer each and every portal one by one and my card series is xxxx40 not the same xxxx39 you have,
1. Call to customer care, he requested to complain to the branch
2 Search everywhere and found technofino forum first time, I joined techofino just because of this. I found several other users has same issue. Technofino is doing a fabulous job
3. Go to bank next day, They open the complain
4. On coming back, tried POS transactions on petrol pump so that I get to know only ecom transaction has issue
but this transaction cause me 2 day delay. Complain is closed on the basis of that my ATM is working and transaction is already completed and I was waiting for 48 hour resolution.

3. Again contact to customer care, he asked me to mail on hocss1@canarabank.com this time
4. Tweet the same day on canarabank and rupay npci, they simply refer me to the branch and ask to open a grevience.

5. Wait for 1 day no reply for the mail that I sent on hocs...

6. Again visit to branch, show payment on any site and its error. They asked me send a mail of the screenshot on there bank branch mail id, they either simply forward the mail to some another backend mail id or open a complain again on there side with the screenshots

7. Next day on morning, I got a call from branch, here backend team say, this is the issue of site where you doing a payment not with the card, and resolved the query with note "try on another site"

8. Then I again mail them on the branch with Amazon, jio, airtel, fkart, paytm, vi, screenshots and do a harsh mail this time with what else I do try and where?

9. Sidewise, I again mail on hocss1@canarabank.com and also contact npci with contact us form. This time also refer this forum link with both canara bank and npci

10. Next day, At last I open a grievance on portal under Atm/merchant payment options

11. Next day, I got a call from branch with resolve note

12. Grievance is still not progress and assigned to branch, so it was purely the branch and there backend work

13. next day, Grievance assigned and resolved with note "already discussed with customer"

14. Update here

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Hi @Reaper,
Here do I complain and refer each and every portal one by one and my card series is xxxx40 not the same xxxx39 you have,
1. Call to customer care, he requested to complain to the branch
2 Search everywhere and found technofino forum first time, I joined techofino just because of this. I found several other users has same issue. Technofino is doing a fabulous job
3. Go to bank next day, They open the complain
4. On coming back, tried POS transactions on petrol pump so that I get to know only ecom transaction has issue
but this transaction cause me 2 day delay. Complain is closed on the basis of that my ATM is working and transaction is already completed and I was waiting for 48 hour resolution.

3. Again contact to customer care, he asked me to mail on hocss1@canarabank.com this time
4. Tweet the same day on canarabank and rupay npci, they simply refer me to the branch and ask to open a grevience.

5. Wait for 1 day no reply for the mail that I sent on hocs...

6. Again visit to branch, show payment on any site and its error. They asked me send a mail of the screenshot on there bank branch mail id, they either simply forward the mail to some another backend mail id or open a complain again on there side with the screenshots

7. Next day on morning, I got a call from branch, here backend team say, this is the issue of site where you doing a payment not with the card, and resolved the query with note "try on another site"

8. Then I again mail them on the branch with Amazon, jio, airtel, fkart, paytm, vi, screenshots and do a harsh mail this time with what else I do try and where?

9. Sidewise, I again mail on hocss1@canarabank.com and also contact npci with contact us form. This time also refer this forum link with both canara bank and npci

10. Next day, At last I open a grievance on portal under Atm/merchant payment options

11. Next day, I got a call from branch with resolve note

12. Grievance is still not progress and assigned to branch, so it was purely the branch and there backend work

13. next day, Grievance assigned and resolved with note "already discussed with customer"

14. Update here
@Reaper your problem solved now ?

Today another person facing same problem, he got Canara bank RuPay Platinum debit card - BIN - 652340

online ecom gateway is not open.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Not yet, I have raised a complaint to RBI Ombudsman.
Awaiting for their response.
Just now, one person told me this about Canara bank RuPay Platinum BIN 652340, problem solved 👇👇 @Reaper

Read here follow the process -

Thanks bro. My issue got resolved today. Raised complaint on Canara grievance portal for the second time. Today morning got a call from Canara regional office inquiring about my issue. I said this particular issue needs attention from the backend team since most of my friends with Rupay platinum BIN 652340 are facing the same issue. She told me that she will call this evening so did she. She informed me that css team fixed that issue and asked me to check if it’s working and to my surprise OTP screen appeared. Thanked her for her cooperation and understanding. Like you said it’s purely with the branch and back-end team bro.

By the way today morning he told me this thing -

Hello bro! Have you found any solution for Rupay platinum card BIN 652340 online/Ecom issue? Raised the issue to the hocss1 canara bank but they are saying to turn on online channel.

Now problem is solved, another person also confirmed, working on this BIN 652340.

Last edited:

Reaper

TF Select
Just now, one person told me this about Canara bank Rupay platinum BIN 652340, problem solved 👇👇 @Reaper

Read here follow the process -

Thanks bro. My issue got resolved today. Raised complaint on Canara grievance portal for the second time. Today morning got a call from Canara regional office inquiring about my issue. I said this particular issue needs attention from the backend team since most of my friends with Rupay platinum BIN 652340 are facing the same issue. She told me that she will call this evening so did she. She informed me that css team fixed that issue and asked me to check if it’s working and to my surprise OTP screen appeared. Thanked her for her cooperation and understanding. Like you said it’s purely with the branch and back-end team bro.

By the way today morning he told me this thing -

Hello bro! Have you found any solution for Rupay platinum card BIN 652340 online/Ecom issue? Raised the issue to the hocss1 canara bank but they are saying to turn on online channel.

Now problem is solved, another person also confirmed, working on this BIN 652340.
Seriously...
I am unable to raise a complaint in the Grievance portal. Upon clicking "SUBMIT" it does nothing.
Wonder how this bank is functioning on this pathetic IT backend. The only way for me to raise a grievance is to call their customer support and request the same.