• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card closed still visible in HDFC Mobile app

Patil007

TF Legend
I have closed my two HDFC credit card as It was miss sold to me claiming it will be LTF. I have de linked them as well from my net banking. On net banking portal now they are not visible, but, on HDFC mobile banking app, they are still visible.

Mailed customer care many time, they just say logout and login again. I uninstalled app and installed again, still visible :rolleyes:.

Any idea anyone for solution.

I have closed my two HDFC credit card as It was miss sold to me claiming it will be LTF. I have de linked them as well from my net banking. On net banking portal now they are not visible, but, on HDFC mobile banking app, they are still visible.

Mailed customer care many time, they just say logout and login again. I uninstalled app and installed again, still visible :rolleyes:.

It will be shown as inactive card for six months. After that it goes away

Is inactive CC still visible?? I am in the same situation.

I got Millenia LTF and Tata Neu FYF. So I don't want other HDFC card.

So, I am not worry about that now.

Have sent mail for LTF Tata neu but they refused 😅.

Let's see after 2-3 months again I will try else will that.
Which was your first card?
Did you get pre approved cc offers after closing it?

Back