• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card closed still visible in HDFC Mobile app

Patil007

TF Legend
I have closed my two HDFC credit card as It was miss sold to me claiming it will be LTF. I have de linked them as well from my net banking. On net banking portal now they are not visible, but, on HDFC mobile banking app, they are still visible.

Mailed customer care many time, they just say logout and login again. I uninstalled app and installed again, still visible :rolleyes:.

Any idea anyone for solution.

Which was your first card?
Did you get pre approved cc offers after closing it?
Whole story:

:ROFLMAO:

My DCB was blocked in 2018 for an inadvertent transaction on a crypto site for someone else.

It continued to show on the app as dormant with a handy credit limit.

Recently 12 paise outstanding and upgrade started showing.

I cleared the 12 paise just for the heck of it.

The card started showing as active.

I got all excited and clicked on upgrade.

Onscreen message said "We've taken note of your interest and will intimate when you're eligible' (or some such thing).

The prospect of DCB becoming available again was too much to resist !

I called up customer care.

I was told, the card was closed long back.

Active doesn't mean a dime.

Cursed the crypto site and got back to tossing up between Infinia, Magnus, CP, Plat, Wealth etc

when i am applying new hdfc credit card it gets rejected bcoz of my card shows in blocked state not closed.
i am also facing the same problem i had two hdfc card freedom and tata neu , i closed the tata neu in june with in 1 to 2 months it got closed in cibil , in hdfc mobile app it became in active and in hdfc net banking it was showing active so i unregistered it from netbanking on september or october i guess , now i have also closed my freedom card in this month , because its limit was only 10k , how to confirm that my card are permanently closed so that when i apply online by myself i do not get rejection email saying that i already have a existing credit card , the tata neu is still showing inactive in hdfc mobile banking app but its not removed from the app , i closed my tata neu card in june

Same problem for me. I got HDFC Swiggy card today. But when I added the card in Swiggy and when I navigated to Manage Card, it opened the MyCards page - and there I could see the old Tata Neu+ card, which I closed in August 2023 itself. (Though the card shows as Inactive). I have written to HDFC customer care to completely remove this card, I don't want to see this card anywhere in the HDFC MyCards application or any other place. I have fully closed it and done and dusted with it. Why is HDFC still showing it again?
Did anyone got it removed from the app?

I have closed my two HDFC credit card as It was miss sold to me claiming it will be LTF. I have de linked them as well from my net banking. On net banking portal now they are not visible, but, on HDFC mobile banking app, they are still visible.

Mailed customer care many time, they just say logout and login again. I uninstalled app and installed again, still visible :rolleyes:.

Any idea anyone for solution.
I think it will be showing as inactive card. It goes away after 6 months.
Ok thank you 😎.

Dc never goes away 😅😅

Oh yes! Problem Solved. I had written to HDFC customer care and just got their reply now. This worked for me.

Login to MyCards- > Click on "More" option with 3 dots next to Explore option at the bottom panel-> Select "My Profile"-> Click "Linked Products"-> Click "Remove" next to your card no displayed which you want to remove from MyCards.

Upvote this answer if you find this helpful (Y) :) Yay!!!

i am also facing the same problem i had two hdfc card freedom and tata neu , i closed the tata neu in june with in 1 to 2 months it got closed in cibil , in hdfc mobile app it became in active and in hdfc net banking it was showing active so i unregistered it from netbanking on september or october i guess , now i have also closed my freedom card in this month , because its limit was only 10k , how to confirm that my card are permanently closed so that when i apply online by myself i do not get rejection email saying that i already have a existing credit card , the tata neu is still showing inactive in hdfc mobile banking app but its not removed from the app , i closed my tata neu card in june
Card closed is closed doesn't matter it shows inactive on app ..
Be stress free
Same problem for me. I got HDFC Swiggy card today. But when I added the card in Swiggy and when I navigated to Manage Card, it opened the MyCards page - and there I could see the old Tata Neu+ card, which I closed in August 2023 itself. (Though the card shows as Inactive). I have written to HDFC customer care to completely remove this card, I don't want to see this card anywhere in the HDFC MyCards application or any other place. I have fully closed it and done and dusted with it. Why is HDFC still showing it again?
Does it appear like mole or pimple on Beautiful HDfc ui

Oh yes! Problem Solved. I had written to HDFC customer care and just got their reply now. This worked for me.

Login to MyCards- > Click on "More" option with 3 dots next to Explore option at the bottom panel-> Select "My Profile"-> Click "Linked Products"-> Click "Remove" next to your card no displayed which you want to remove from MyCards.

Try kro phir biswas kro

Edit /update - try kiya . Removed from my cards .
But not from app ui

Last edited:

Ye process pahle hi kar lete 🤣
Itni si baat ke liye email kar diya 😝

Back