• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card protection plan

PANK

TF Premier
I recently received a call from mam ( in Truecaller it is showing fraud)
She told me that card protection plan is active on your card which cost is around ₹6500 per year if you want to deactivate please share expiry date of your card and also confirms varient of card
When I told I will contact coustomer support for deactivate
She told it is activated from back end and only we can deactivate it

Please help me in this matter as i think it is a fraud
As coustomer care know about every service that card has

I have axis Flipkart card

She told me that card protection plan is active on your card which cost is around ₹6500 per year if you want to deactivate please share expiry date of your card and also confirms varient of card

Looks like a fraud to me because banks will never call you to cancel something that gives them money. Also customer care knows everthing about your card and in any case they just ask for last four digits for card identification.

it is fraud.. just disconnect such calls and block that no

Congratulations and welcome to CPP Card Protection! Your membership no. is CS-UL668848X. Please note our helpline nos. 18004194000,60004000(prefix STD code).CPP India.

Received this message today but I never applied for this and neither have I any super-premium card which could offer this complimentary. Seems like a bait and scam to me. Is there any way to verify or better to completely ignore ?

P.S. - Checked the toll free no on Truecaller and there it shows up as SBI CPP something.

Congratulations and welcome to CPP Card Protection! Your membership no. is CS-UL668848X. Please note our helpline nos. 18004194000,60004000(prefix STD code).CPP India.

Received this message today but I never applied for this and neither have I any super-premium card which could offer this complimentary. Seems like a bait and scam to me. Is there any way to verify or better to completely ignore ?

P.S. - Checked the toll free no on Truecaller and there it shows up as SBI CPP something.
SBI CC Customer care me call Krna padega...make sure to record ka call

Its a scam ignore.

Spending on the card requires 3 things.

1. Card number (full number)
2. Expiry date
3. CVV

Credit card companies never require any of these information (except last 4 digits of the card number only at times). If anybody asks for revealing the above three items, it is fraud.

Back