• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card without income document

nandan22d

TF Buzz
My CIBIL score is 778 and living in Mumbai, i am using Kotak Credit card from last five year with limit of Rs 466000 and last year took one card with limit 360000. I have quit my job last year and started business , therefore i dont have income document presently. I want to know which bank is giving card without income proof based on good CIBIL report.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV
- IDFC Cards can be applied
- HDFC Credit cards New to Bank customer and can be applied as C2C
- Amex if you are having atleast Form 16A, Form 16 Part A, Form 16 Part B, 26 AS if they ask for documents and if you are in serviceable pincode of Amex.

Reactions: SSV
My CIBIL score is 778 and i am using Kotak Credit card from last five year with limit of Rs 466000 and last year took one card with limit 360000. I have quit my job last year and started business, therefore i dont have income document presently. I want to know which bank are giving card without income proof based on good CIBIL report.
As you have 5 years of CIBIL history and a good CIBIL score and if you live in a Tier1 city, then you most likely CAN get most of the Banks CCs except for some like HSBC, SCB etc...
It is all about how you apply (ie channel thru which you apply) ..
Instead of asking an open ended question, you can tell us which Banks CC you are interested in , then we can help you ..

Last edited:
Reactions: BVC
As you have 5 years of CIBIL history and a good CIBIL score and if you live in a Tier1 city, then you most likely CAN get most of the Banks CCs except for some like HSBC, SCB etc...
It is all about how you apply (ie channel thru which you apply) ..
Instead of asking an open ended question, you can tell us which Banks CC you are interested in , then we can help you ..
How to apply for HSBC without Income proof

Back