• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback on HDFC Tata Neu Infinity and Eligibility

Raghav2006

TF Buzz
Hi all!
Sorry, I didn't know how to post a question properly hence doing it here.
My family is looking to buy some jewellery from Tanishq offline store, so I thought of getting Tata Neu Infinity card.
I request you to please let me know if I'll get 5% cashback on the offline store with no upper limit and 10% on the online app store?
Is there any catch to it?
And secondly, I am thinking of applying it on my sister's behalf, She has her salary account in ICICI with Basic Coral and Amazon LTF CC with above 4lacs limit and LTF Kotak League card with 2lacs limit, and the credit score is also good. Will she get this credit card with a salary of around 90ish k post taxes.
If yes, how should I apply it? And will it be LTF or with fees?
Any help on this topic will be very helpful.
Thanks.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi all!
Sorry, I didn't know how to post a question properly hence doing it here.
My family is looking to buy some jewellery from Tanishq offline store, so I thought of getting Tata Neu Infinity card.
I request you to please let me know if I'll get 5% cashback on the offline store with no upper limit and 10% on the online app store?
Is there any catch to it?
And secondly, I am thinking of applying it on my sister's behalf, She has her salary account in ICICI with Basic Coral and Amazon LTF CC with above 4lacs limit and LTF Kotak League card with 2lacs limit, and the credit score is also good. Will she get this credit card with a salary of around 90ish k post taxes.
If yes, how should I apply it? And will it be LTF or with fees?
Any help on this topic will be very helpful.
Thanks.
First thing don't apply for hdfc tata infinity cause that co branded cc instead apply for core hdfc cause High chances of rejection if first hdfc cc is co branded. And ltd offer isn't going on so it would be fyf at best if eligible.

Raghav2006

TF Buzz
First thing don't apply for hdfc tata infinity cause that co branded cc instead apply for core hdfc cause High chances of rejection if first hdfc cc is co branded. And ltd offer isn't going on so it would be fyf at best if eligible.
Thanks, can you please suggest me which card to apply right now then and how to do it.
And also can you please tell me how much time would it take for upgrade to Neu infinity if I am fine with annual charges.

Raghav2006

TF Buzz
try via Tata neu app from apple store/playstore first though cause your sis have a personal a/c so chance of hdfc plus/infinity is there cause hdfc would her detail and probably like it would without no document too. so
Hi bro. Yes, I tried through the app and my sister got LTF Plus card but the limit is very less only 58k.
Now should I try to upgrade the limit and variant after a month of usage by sending them an email with mysister's salary slips and itr?
Because 2% cashback won't be enough and even the limit is unusable for jewellery shopping.

Please do let me know.
Thank you

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi bro. Yes, I tried through the app and my sister got LTF Plus card but the limit is very less only 58k.
Now should I try to upgrade the limit and variant after a month of usage by sending them an email with my salary slips and itr?
Because 2% cashback won't be enough and even the limit is unusable for jewellery shopping.

Please do let me know.
Thank you
within 1 month is way to less to be honest, like 6 month minimum, plus you said "my" salary slip n ITR, her detail will be needed not yours. so better check at Tanishq which give overall best cb/reward and hopefully you have family/friends who cc you have use and get benefit and after 6 month you send the doc.

Raghav2006

TF Buzz
within 1 month is way to less to be honest, like 6 month minimum, plus you said "my" salary slip n ITR, her detail will be needed not yours. so better check at Tanishq which give overall best cb/reward and hopefully you have family/friends who cc you have use and get benefit and after 6 month you send the doc.
Ok, bro thank you so much, and I corrected my reply as I meant my sister's docs.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
And also my sister has a personal loan with HDFC since last 6 months or so.
also want you to know if he had some she had home loans/Auto Loans with hdfc (only if required) and so that case higher limit would be granted instead of current limit depend on the loans amount too though. cause that both secured vs personal loans are unsecured.

Raghav2006

TF Buzz
also want you to know if he had some she had home loans/Auto Loans with hdfc (only if required) and so that case higher limit would be granted instead of current limit depend on the loans amount too though. cause that both secured vs personal loans are unsecured.
It is a personal loan of approximately equal to her annual income, she used to have a personal loan from ICICI too, but then due to some requirement needed more money so took out a bigger loan from HDFC and closed ICICI and kept the remaining money.
There has been no default on any personal loan EMI or credit card bill.
All of them have been paid 100% of the amount due with credit utilization averaging around 2-3%

Raghav2006

TF Buzz
Hi bro.
Thanks for your earlier reply, today my sister has received plus credit card. While applying she was given a limit of Rs.58k but the letter received today states a limit of 200k. As I told you she needs to upgrade it to infinity, hence for the next several months should she use this as her primary credit card for the next several months? At most the monthly usage will reach 20-30k including UPI spends.
Looking forward to your reply, Thank you.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi bro.
Thanks for your earlier reply, today my sister has received plus credit card. While applying she was given a limit of Rs.58k but the letter received today states a limit of 200k. As I told you she needs to upgrade it to infinity, hence for the next several months should she use this as her primary credit card for the next several months? At most the monthly usage will reach 20-30k including UPI spends.
Looking forward to your reply, Thank you.
In co branded le from hdfc might not get a le even or would take several
Months/1 year. So for infinity how much limit it required?

Last edited: