• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback on Hsbc debit card for salary account

Ya I know. But I recently got hsbc salary account debit card. That's why I want to know I can buy gift cards from Amazon for bills..

you're not getting.. use this card where credit card not much useful. Rest of the places credit card is high priority than debit cards.

most probably they'll consider this as 'quasi-cash' transaction unless one specific merchant name "Amzon Pvt. Ltd" categorized as actual shopping.

amzn is multi mcc platform, various mcc tied to that website - do at caution.

unlike other cards hbsc categorized the excluded transactions based on MID and MCC. they're very strict while providing cashback. If they see pytm name itself they're not providing cashback, irrespective of transaction.

90 days long time and again have to deal with them which are eligible or not. Better use offline where credit cards not providing 5% and also make sure its >1000.

you're not getting.. use this card where credit card not much useful. Rest of the places credit card is high priority than debit cards.

most probably they'll consider this as 'quasi-cash' transaction unless one specific merchant name "Amzon Pvt. Ltd" categorized as actual shopping.

amzn is multi mcc platform, various mcc tied to that website - do at caution.
Ok thank you.

Back