• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CC bill payment using cc

aryanraj

TF Select
Is it possible to pay cc bill using cc with less or zero charges? i had some refund coming up and statement is already generated. hdfc not seems to refund excess credit so if someone can guide.

Options i found

1. paytm wallet, add money using sbi cc/tataneu/hdfc millennia (working with extra charges)
2. rupay cc upi payment on paytm, payzapp or gpay
3. payzapp via rupay upi

can we pay using payzapp wallet? Not want to go complicated way for this.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is it possible to pay cc bill using cc with less or zero charges? i had some refund coming up and statement is already generated. hdfc not seems to refund excess credit so if someone can guide.

Options i found

1. paytm wallet, add money using sbi cc/tataneu/hdfc millennia (working with extra charges)
3. payzapp via rupay upi

This post may be of some help for your requirement..

ALOAK

TF Ace

Options i found

3. payzapp via rupay upi

Yes u can but it will be balance transfer only now all loops are patched

AritraSaha

TF Legend

Options i found

3. payzapp via rupay upi

I was trying to pay cc(idfc cc).I bill via gpay, there is option of using other upi app. And i click on paytm and the options of paying via hdfc rupay cc.
Although it might void the cc member aggremant.

ALOAK

TF Ace
But i mistake said idfc card in the 1st post.

I was trying to pay hdfc cc bill with hdfc cc itself. Lol.
Lol also check if it is successful or not is it reflecting on you paid card now. Else wait for 2 or 3 days and see if it gets failed nor refunded back to your other card. If it does not then see if it reflects then it is working

ALOAK

TF Ace
Now it says your bank account is inactive contact bank payment fail and received today for 10th June failure . One more is pending . When I called bank they said paytm server is declining but which show as debited on axis is kot real.rransaction we should wait for reversal and also take the matter with paytm to dispute it. I had delink rupay and relink it but not going to try again.