• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Charged annual fee for Smart credit card

I was aware that smart card comes with a joining and annual fee of 500 + GST, but the person mentioned that it was a special drive for that tech park employees( Stating that only joining fee will be charged and post that no annual fee). At that point of time i had no idea of verifying that, I just believed his word but now after a year the annual fee has been charged. Issue is that i don't have any written proof plus I've already mailed the bank but they haven't yet responded(almost 15 days ago). Please let me know how should i pursue this?

Tried calling them as well?
I have not heard any special drive in which Smart card given with joining fee and no annual fee.
In fact SC gives this as FYF card so from next year you will be charged annual fee.

Tried calling them as well?
I have not heard any special drive in which Smart card given with joining fee and no annual fee.
In fact SC gives this as FYF card so from next year you will be charged annual fee.
Haven't called them. I have heard of special drives but each of them were in top notch colleges. Also i knew fees and charges beforehand(if i had applied directly, i would have got one plus buds too), i was only intrigued when he mentioned that only joining fee will be charged

Back