• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Charged Fee on LTF Emeralde

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
From this post, I want to bring attention of experts.

First of all, I am holding LTF Sapphiro Dual card which I got in June recently via upgrade.

Recently on 11th Aug, I checked my iMobile & there I saw LTF Emeralde which was earlier showing as charged. Then I checked Netbanking as well, there it was showing as charged Emeralde. I took screenshot & mailed to customer care regarding LTF status.

They said that if it's showing LTF then its LTF as they are unable to confirm without card.

After that I applied and asked again for LTF status. But strangely now they said that its chargeable card. I have attached screenshot as well, but they are denying the same.

After that, I raised the issue on X to which they are still investigating, they will reply me by tomorrow.

In mean time I have raised the complaint on RBI as well.

They have charged the annual fee of 14160, which is not beneficial in anyway as I am already holding LTF Sapphiro which already confirmed by customer care.

My concern is how they have said that if it's showing LTF, then they charged for the card.

I am thinking to negotiate on 3 points:-
1. Make current Emeralde LTF & Reverse Annual Charge, or
2. Upgrade to chargeable Emeralde Private Metal, or
3. Reverse the Annual Fee & Close the card.

Please suggest how to proceed further, as Annual Fee is already charged, which I don't want to pay for this card or How to make it LTF or get upgrade to Emeralde Private?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-12-17-37-42-772_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-12-17-37-42-772_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
    682.7 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_20240819_143344.jpg
    IMG_20240819_143344.jpg
    636.9 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20240819_143556.jpg
    IMG_20240819_143556.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20240819_145933.jpg
    IMG_20240819_145933.jpg
    702.9 KB · Views: 160
I recently had the same issue bro with Sapphario LTF and I was charged, please don't cancel the Emeralde hold on to it you can fight and get it LTF and they will have to do it, I will help you in getting it done , Please dm me
Thank bro but it was already closed. First I insisted a lot for LTF Emeralde then for Charged Emeralde Private but they said Emeralde Private depends on branch. Then after long conversation, I closed the card after reversal of joining fee. RBI complaint is still open, let's see when any higher management calls me then will ask him.

Thank bro but it was already closed. First I insisted a lot for LTF Emeralde then for Charged Emeralde Private but they said Emeralde Private depends on branch. Then after long conversation, I closed the card after reversal of joining fee. RBI complaint is still open, let's see when any higher management calls me then will ask him.
Now it won't be possible as the card has already been canceled bro, you shouldn't have closed always fight icici lower management can never do such things so you have to wait for the matter to reach top level, but it takes time my joining fee was reversed after 2 months. Never give in when dealing with icici. Don't keep your hopes up even if RBI escalates you won't be getting the card now

Now it won't be possible as the card has already been canceled bro, you shouldn't have closed always fight icici lower management can never do such things so you have to wait for the matter to reach top level, but it takes time my joining fee was reversed after 2 months. Never give in when dealing with icici. Don't keep your hopes up even if RBI escalates you won't be getting the card now
What's your story? I want peace of mind & 14k beeting was not worth for this card. If some other card were there then definitely I had continued the fight.

Back