• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
The SMS clearly stated nil joining and renewal fee. Also, when clicking that link, the website indicated the same. After entering the OTP, during call itself, the agent told last 4 digits and again mentioned it's LTF. Neo Rupay Card was issued without closing any other card.
How many cards you have in total now

Different things happening to different guys.. depending upon individual case like
1) the combination of cards you have
2) no of cards you have
3) card on which upgrade happens
4) channel thru which you applied for the card
etc

Now tell me can we get a definite answer to your query
Yeah... There are so many dynamics involved. Those T&C can't be absolute for all credit card change/upgrade request.

When i changed from Privilege Card to Myzone Card, Privilege Card was closed as soon as the Myzone Card was issued.

I got Kwik Card last year July which is also based on Edge Rewards at the bank's end, but Myzone Card is still available.

And now getting this Neo Rupay Card did not close any other Axis Bank Card.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Yeah... There are so many dynamics involved. Those T&C can't be absolute for all credit card change/upgrade request.

When i changed from Privilege Card to Myzone Card, Privilege Card was closed as soon as the Myzone Card was issued.

I got Kwik Card last year July which is also based on Edge Rewards at the bank's end, but Myzone Card is still available.

And now getting this Neo Rupay Card did not close any other Axis Bank Card.
Axes is a massive mess and people want some clean solutions from m them..
It won’t work that way..

That is why I am limiting my relationship with them in a very minimalist way…
1) SBLBR
2)Airtel cc
3) Myzone LTF
4) Neo LTF

I won’t go beyond these..
In fact if they annoy me , I will cut even further than the above

Axes is a massive mess and people want some clean solutions from m them..
It won’t work that way..

That is why I am limiting my relationship with them in a very minimalist way…
1) SBLBR
2)Airtel cc
3) Myzone LTF
4) Neo LTF

I won’t go beyond these..
In fact if they annoy me , I will cut even further than the above
And what about Citi Card or Citi Account... Now Citi is acquired by Axis.. . You have to deal with Axis for them as well.

I don’t have citi, and I pity CITI holders if they are still continuing with axes
I have LTF Citi IOCL Card.... Hoping that they change it to LTF Axis Bank IOCL Card.

Citi Savings Account is useless and dormant and after Axis Bank acquisition, it's even more useless. I have to go to Citibank branch for the closure process but been procrastinating

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
I have LTF Citi IOCL Card.... Hoping that they change it to LTF Axis Bank IOCL Card.

Citi Savings Account is useless and dormant and after Axis Bank acquisition, it's even more useless. I have to go to Citibank branch for the closure process but been procrastinating
Just close that citi account asap and be peaceful with yourself before it is converted into axes account

Got the card issued😀

One query regarding welcome benefit,

Can I use my card for other transaction and later make a utilty payment for the Rs 300 cashback. Or utility payment needs to be specifically the very first transaction on card?

And will UPI payment suffice for this cashback or has to be normal online txn?

Got the card issued😀

One query regarding welcome benefit,

Can I use my card for other transaction and later make a utilty payment for the Rs 300 cashback. Or utility payment needs to be specifically the very first transaction on card?

And will UPI payment suffice for this cashback or has to be normal online txn?
So at last you got the card…
Congratulations…
Did you ask all queries regarding this upgrade with the executive!?

Back