• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Liberty sb account
When I called, Lady said - Congrats, You may have LTF free Rupay card, she asked me to cross check on SMS and then on web page, that it's LTF free! Process was super smooth and she was very patient and well informed. I think Axis compensates their branch experience with CS. I now have both MyZone and Neo Rupay LTF.
Pnly con being shared limit!

Pay your frineds / family bill..
If none , pay for my bill ;)

Note: you will get your CB in your account anyway!!
Vhi to kh rha hu janaab, itna aasan hota to puchna hi na padta

Have to pay for electricity bill in cash to landlord. Will have to wait for broadband bill generation..
And I don't have any friends IRL🥸
If none , pay for my bill ;)
download.jpeg

Yeah... There are so many dynamics involved. Those T&C can't be absolute for all credit card change/upgrade request.

When i changed from Privilege Card to Myzone Card, Privilege Card was closed as soon as the Myzone Card was issued.

I got Kwik Card last year July which is also based on Edge Rewards at the bank's end, but Myzone Card is still available.

And now getting this Neo Rupay Card did not close any other Axis Bank Card.

Just recheck, on the upgrade sms.

Last line is - "Your previous card will remain active."

Back