• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
called twice..said there are no pre-approved offers on my existing Airtel axis card..then I asked them to send SMS like mentioned in the thread..he said no such option is available since my Airtel axis is a mastercard.. time to give up or try again?

called twice..said there are no pre-approved offers on my existing Airtel axis card..then I asked them to send SMS like mentioned in the thread..he said no such option is available since my Airtel axis is a mastercard.. time to give up or try again?
Do you have only airtel axis card? if so, I am afraid you can't get this offer.

Did you call or chat?
It was on call.
I tried again 2nd time. This time on insisting to send upgrade SMS, he said let's try & sent NEO SMS for Myzone upgrade. I gave consent, entered OTP, verified address by him. then on last step he said "Sorry, upgradation request was failed & told me to try after sometimes" 😥

Yes this works

I closed my 2 card this month

And took 2 card my zone and neo this month

so, to be clear..

a person currently doesn't have any active axis card and closed the last card 3 months back.

what should we ask customer care to avoid re-verification or kyc?

normally if a person has axis card, then check with CS and ask for this card, provide consent and limit shared with both cards. But curious will it work if no active card, what will be the limit?

Reactions: SSV
so, to be clear..

a person currently doesn't have any active axis card and closed the last card 3 months back.

normally if a person has axis card, then check with CS and ask for this card, provide consent and limit shared with both cards. But curious will it work if no active card, what will be the limit?
If a person doesn't have any card it means no relationship with bank accordingly no limit presence because this work only if u have at least one card with a limit so new can card can be issued on a limit shared basis.

You have to apply through a new application.

so, to be clear..

It doesn't work in this scenario..
Does this person have SB account??

You won't be able to get any other card if you only have airtel card. I confirmed this with multiple friends of mine and all of them were rejected by customer care, saying they don't have card issuance/upgrade option from/to axis airtel card.

I don't think so. I hold FK( of same category as Airtel ie Cashback) and got Neo.

Try again with a different phonebanking officer.
You won't be able to get any other card if you only have airtel card. I confirmed this with multiple friends of mine and all of them were rejected by customer care, saying they don't have card issuance/upgrade option from/to axis airtel card.
@varun__goel_
Refer to above..
there is something special abou airte card..
It als takes unusually long time for approval as well

so, to be clear..

You can do it with dob also, try if pre-approved offer is there . If no offer then you will need at least 1 active card

Last edited:
In that case I think I saved myself, I was about to apply for Airtel. But thought that first I should get core card, as I was fearful of rejection. But seems like made a good choice...
Will apply for airtel in year end. I have airtel cc banner right now, not sure if it will last a year though...

Back