• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Guys, everyone will have some sort of enthusiasm for every card they apply.. otherwise no point in applying .
But the degree of enthusiasm varies..
Just chill and enjoy the ltf card and hot 🔥 summer, with precautions

Guys, everyone will have some sort of enthusiasm for every card they apply.. otherwise no point in applying .
But the degree of enthusiasm varies..
Just chill and enjoy the ltf card and hot 🔥 summer, with precautions
Very right, but bank also need some breathing as everyone knows the load of financial year end.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV
I recently got Neo rupay credit card
I have some doubt regards activation benifit and utility bill payment via Amazon
If I do first payment recharge of 479 via cred or Amazon pay will it counted for 300cb
And second recharge of 2999 via Amazon pay will it counted for 150cb
On which day I have to use Neo card to avail these benefits
Anyone can help me regarding my query

Thanks @S S V ,

Me and one more family person got it processed today. Exact same process, neat and clean.

Asked him to send Neo Rupay SMS... he said no such thing exists... Instead he can process it from his side & it will be LTF.
Gave him my existing card last 4 digits, current address & then I received SMS with consent link. It was received late, hence expired.

We tried it again, it clearly showed 0 JF/AF and 36% int rate. Entered OTP and agent told me last 4 digits of the card.
I can see Neo card on Rupay network in app. Need to wait for delivery !
Received physical card in less then 3 days :)

Back