• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Rupay platinum 20% Discount offer on Friday via Amazon extended for a year.
Offer Extended) Amazon Recharge/bill payment - 20% off upto 100/month using RuPay Platinum debit card:

Amazon Recharge/bill payment - 20% instant discount (Max INR 100 per card per month) using RuPay Platinum debit card:

The Offer is valid from 1st April’24 to 31st March’25.

Amazon Offer Details (Terms and Conditions)

Offer: RuPay Platinum Debit Cardholders shall be eligible for getting 20% instant discount (Max INR 100 per card per month) on recharge/bill payment on Amazon.in on a minimum order value of Rs 129 using RuPay Platinum Debit Card.

The offer shall be valid only on Fridays of the calendar month.

RuPay Platinum card holder can avail this offer on https://www.amazon.in/?tag=ppvzone-21 or on the Amazon mobile application.

Amazon 5% banner removed from rewards & benefits section.

Now it has only 3 offers shown in the section
  1. blink it 10% offer
  2. Bms 10% offer
  3. Zomato 40% offer
Amazon 5% offer has been discontinued by axis. It's confirmed by axis when I took neo card today. I already informed them then why you are showing the discontinued offer in the website. They will inform the Concern team to be removed the same.

This is something related to Amazon Pay issues (may be cost cutting), I assume coz .. From this FY year start(24-25) NEO offer discontinued , Onecard 5% bill pay offer seems discontinued, and even though NPCI say rupay friday offer is extended, no updated T&Cs released.
Regarding rupay Friday offer extended and the same is shared via their twitter. No t&c released. Let's see tomorrow as Friday

Back