• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Not sure if this is how its supposed to work...

I used my Neo card to pay electricity bill of 300 via apay, sometime last week...
I don't see any transactions in statement or any limit used... but I did spend 300 on this card and it reflected in my electricity bill...
Not seeing cashback either...

Not sure if this is how it works

I used my Neo card to pay electricity bill of 300 via apay, sometime last week...
I don't see any transactions in statement or any limit used... but I did spend 300 on this card and it reflected in my electricity bill...

No it won’t work this way

Check again whether the electricity bill payment was successful or not

Reactions: SSV
I checked the order in amazon, its showing neo card number for payment.
And I see 300 less in electricity bill....
Bro if the transaction was successful then bank may deduct the amount in future. May be due to some technical glitch it happened. Because sometimes my amount got refund back to the source account from Credit card once I paid the Credit card bill. Technical glitches are there sometimes

anyone with just airtel axis card got neo ltf card ? tried 3 times and customer care said no pre-approved card
Did you ask for NEO offer details via SMS? If not, simply suggest them to send the offer details via SMS to your number linked with existing Axis account.

If they say, do via website, ask them its possible to send the offer details via SMS from your end, or connect with other support team member.

Back