• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
I don't know why but the normal transaction thru amazon kept failing before even going to the top page it would go back to payment methods page. So did the transaction using UPI
I understadn what you are saying.
It happened to me as well a few times before...
This generally happens when the new card is not properly set up . example, if you didn't not enable the card for "Online transactions" etc..
Please check if you have nebaled online transactions...

Yes both online and POS tranx are enabled
If that is the case, make sure all other set up is completed and you enter the correct cvv. It should 3esolve the issue.
Make sure you give enough limits for the transactions.. there is something in your card settings = set up thatbis preventing amazon systems to access your card for online transactions

@SSV called Axis CC and got them to issue Rupay Neo. Thanks! It took multiple attempts as I found out many CC reps themselves don't know whether Axis issues Rupay Neo. One lady called me saying your application is incomplete. I had to correct her saying application is through for Neo Rupay. She was surprised to know they had such a product. Also, nice to Rupay Addons can be linked to a separate mobile number! Thanks again! :))

@SSV called Axis CC and got them to issue Rupay Neo. Thanks! It took multiple attempts as I found out many CC reps themselves don't know whether Axis issues Rupay Neo. One lady called me saying your application is incomplete. I had to correct her saying application is through for Neo Rupay. She was surprised to know they had such a product. Also, nice to Rupay Addons can be linked to a separate mobile number! Thanks again! :))
Excellent.. well done. I am glad that you got what you wanted..
Enjoy !!

Last edited:
Back