• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
Mob no , dob fill krne ke bad ye ata ⏬

And then again ye ⏬
For me also it always shows application/upgrade process likes this. I never get pre-approved cards from Axis because of this. For my spouse the general pre approved screens (maximus link shared above) are showed. I am assuming you're in similar situation as me.

However even if you fill the details here and go to next screen they'll show you eligible cards. Also, there is no CIBIL hit until you select a card and apply.

For me also it always shows application/upgrade process likes this. I never get pre-approved cards from Axis because of this. For my spouse the general pre approved screens (maximus link shared above) are showed. I am assuming you're in similar situation as me.

However even if you fill the details here and go to next screen they'll show you eligible cards. Also, there is no CIBIL hit until you select a card and apply.
Then in that case , it will just be a normal application through their FLASH portal ,and not a pre- approved one i think.

Finally got it @SSV 😁 Closed my myzone today on call and on same call immediately got neo sms link and approved. Anyways card details are showing but activation code will come with the card I think. Then what is the use of details ? I cannot manage usage details without activation right ?
chalo ab mere liye kaam aayega, tumhara Neo.

Finally got it @SSV 😁 Closed my myzone today on call and on same call immediately got neo sms link and approved. Anyways card details are showing but activation code will come with the card I think. Then what is the use of details ? I cannot manage usage details without activation right ?
Congratulations 🎊
Yes wait for card delivery

Hehe, I am cutting down completely on AXES.
Got rid of Privilege.
Now have only basic cards..
1) Airtel
2) LTF myzone
3) LTF Rupay Neo

And SBLBR

All are cash flow positive for me..
I’m am winning, not AXES..

I use Myzone for Swiggy
And Neo for Zomato twice monthly thats it, and they are LTF
Got my Neo LTF mastercard delivered today. Can I instantly get it changed to Rupay variant? Your suggestions would be helpful

Reactions: SSV
Back