• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Check if you have LTF NEO Rupay offer with AXIS CC & request for Consent SMS

SSV

TF Reserve
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys and Gals

Call CC and ask them to send NEO Rupay card offer SMS to your mobile..
In this SMS you will find whether you have LTF offer or it is a chargeable offer…

When I called them they could not see any LTF offer for me in their system, but when he sent the SMS I could see that it’s in fact LTF and I gave the consent by giving the OTP on that offer link…

This could be useful for someone to have an axis LTF cc without applying for it

SMS will look like below:

1711632210936.png

Last edited:
@SSV
@Tejo
I have only liberty account with them.
In credit card apply section it is showing 12 cards as pre approved with limit as( Credit Limit Upto 76k) where as
For others pre approved offers shows as Current Credit limit.
After selecting card it is asking only profession no salary and no document.
1.Is it really pre-approved?
2.Above trick to get neo rupay offer only for existing axis cc's holder or for others as well?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 1722407403492.webp
    1722407403492.webp
    131.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 1722407515012.webp
    1722407515012.webp
    122.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
@SSV
@Tejo
In credit card apply section it is showing 12 cards as pre approved with limit as( Credit Limit Upto 76k) where as
2.Above trick to get neo rupay offer only for existing axis cc's holder or for others as well?
Thanks in advance.
1) Yes, it appears it is pre approved only , ther may be a cibil hit though.. hut a very high chances of instant approval
2) Yes, it is mainly for existing CC HOLDER..
Having said that , you may callCC and ask for Neo rupay approval sms of it is existing for you.. we may learn a new thing..
All the best

1) Yes, it appears it is pre approved only , ther may be a cibil hit though.. hut a very high chances of instant approval
2) Yes, it is mainly for existing CC HOLDER..
Having said that , you may callCC and ask for Neo rupay approval sms of it is existing for you.. we may learn a new thing..
All the best
They said they can send application link only if I am a CC holder.
Better to apply the neo ltf offer. or wait for better offer?

In that case , apply for whichever card you like from the pre approved list if you want and based on that you can always get NEO Rupay LTF later
Can i upgrade my axis freecharge paid to any of myzone ltf or neo ltf by any chance?
Just now paid 413rs charges 😐 for keeping the card in drawer whole yr.
I almost forgot abt it 😐

@SSV
@Tejo
Thanks in advance.
Where to check these pre - approved cc's offers

Ye chuxis 🪓 se dil se duri ke karan nhi pta ye sb 🙂 plz share

Axis giving LTF Neo RuPay with 10L pre-apprvoed limit in App and Netbanking. Already holding MyZone with 2L Limit. They send SMS daily. This is the highest Credit Limit I have been offered by any bank as till now. Just kept 2L on July 9 which are still there as they sent an offer to keep 2L or above till July 31st, for 3K Amazon voucher. Will take it out on Aug 2.

They call everyday saying once in a lifetime opportunity, pls go for this pre-approved card. Now thing is this is a useless card for me and least rewarding. Can anyone tell me benefit of having it as today is last day to apply as per them. :)

Back