• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CheQ account blocked - scam spotted - be warned - real cashback is less than 0.3%.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So CheQ has blocked my account, for criticising them on Twitter, and their Support is not responding to any DMs. Here is proof. Read many threads on TF about other users being blocked too. Please be warned. They will steal your data - card information, credit history, and account information - and then lock you out. Message to fellow TF users - please be warned. Delete your account before you lose access.

Redeem whatever value is left in CheQ coins. Their notional value is anyway less than 0.3% now, i.e. 0.5% (gift voucher value) - 0.2% (upfront processing fee paid by you) - 0.1-.2%(value foregone by you in not purchasing the same gift voucher on accelerated rewards portal)

If anybody has ideas on how to close my CheQ account and raise an official complaint against them, please do comment.

Attachments

• IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 239

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
On the other side. Getting 0.3% is the second best thing after hdfc debit card cashback.

Amazon gives useless coupons
Cred gives less than 0.03% average
Gpay gives useless coupons
Mobikwik gives useless supercoins ( sometimes some cashback but very less)
Phonepe platform charges, useless coupons
SBI Platinum Debit gives 0.25% anyway. One will trust SBI over a shady fintech app anyday. Worth losing that 0.05%.

karankayastha

TF Premier
So CheQ has blocked my account, for criticising them on Twitter, and their Support is not responding to any DMs. Here is proof. Read many threads on TF about other users being blocked too. Please be warned. They will steal your data - card information, credit history, and account information - and then lock you out. Message to fellow TF users - please be warned. Delete your account before you lose access.

Redeem whatever value is left in CheQ coins. Their notional value is anyway less than 0.3% now, i.e. 0.5% (gift voucher value) - 0.2% (upfront processing fee paid by you) - 0.1-.2%(value foregone by you in not purchasing the same gift voucher on accelerated rewards portal)

If anybody has ideas on how to close my CheQ account and raise an official complaint against them, please do comment.
Share that tweet bro

Pram

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Write an email to support@cheq.one requesting to close and delete the account. They closed my account after few mail communication. Hope it helps.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Rbl enterprise debit card gives 5%
Rbl signature plus gives 1%
Union bank visa signature debit card gives unlimited 1 %
Indusind exclusive debit cards give upto 0.93%
Better use these options in addition to hdfc easyshop platinum all through mobikwik
Tata Neu Infinity gives 1.5%
Pay Tata Neu using PNB Rupay Select Credit Card, gives 0.75%
Pay PNB using BOB Premier, gives 0.25%

Total Returns=2.5%

Pay BoB Bill using DC. Depends on DC. Anything above 2.5% will be the final returns.

Should not blame me for this if one receives IT notice. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Total Returns=2.5%

Pay BoB Bill using DC. Depends on DC. Anything above 2.5% will be the final returns.

Itne m hi kyu ruk gaaye.
Pay BOB Bill using Neu and Repeat Unnnnnnnlimmmmmmited times for Unnnnnnnlimmmmmmited Income😂😂

great

TF Premier
Better use these options in addition to hdfc easyshop platinum all through mobikwik
Isn't debit card cashback/rupay cc UPI cashback can be combined with cheq coins ?

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Total Returns=2.5%

Surprisingly bob snapdeal is not rewarding points for upi transactions. Does bob premier give 0.25% with no cap ?

Cebu

TF Premier
Rbl Enterprise gives 5% back on credit card payments ? Are there some terms attached?

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Write a mail to CheQ support and they would close the account after few confirmations.
That's what I did. In fact, I ChatGPTed their entire privacy policy and AI-generated the appropriate email. Do feel free to use it.
Subject: Request for Account Deletion and Removal of Financial Information

Dear CheQ Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request the deletion of my CheQ account and the removal of all my financial information from your platform. I have carefully reviewed your Privacy Policy and decided to discontinue my association with CheQ.

I kindly request you to initiate the necessary steps to delete my account and ensure the complete removal of my personal and financial data from your systems. This includes all the information associated with my account, such as my name, national ID proof, phone number, email address, address, and any other details that may have been collected during my usage of the platform.

I understand that there might be certain regulatory and operational data retention policies that you need to adhere to. However, I request you to handle my request with priority and delete my account as soon as possible. Please confirm to me in writing once my account and all associated data have been permanently deleted from your systems.

I appreciate the services and experiences I have had with CheQ thus far, and I want to ensure that my personal information is handled in accordance with my privacy preferences. I trust that you will respect my request and promptly fulfill it.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to receiving confirmation of the account deletion and removal of my financial information.

Yours sincerely,
[Your Name]
[Your Email Address]
[Your Contact Number]

To ensure that your request reaches the appropriate department or individuals at CheQ, you should send this email to the following email addresses:

1. Customer Support: support@cheq.com
2. Data Protection Officer: dpo@cheq.com
3. General Enquiries: info@cheq.com

By sending the email to these addresses, you increase the likelihood of it reaching the relevant teams responsible for handling account deletions and data privacy concerns.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
On the other side. Getting 0.3% is the second best thing after hdfc debit card cashback.

Amazon gives useless coupons
Cred gives less than 0.03% average
Gpay gives useless coupons
Mobikwik gives useless supercoins ( sometimes some cashback but very less)
Phonepe platform charges, useless coupons

These rewards are what tempted me too. But now CheQ has a huge amount of sensitive privacy info, with consent, and is unethical enough to lock and ghost me out. Is it really worth 0.3%?
Even the much abused CRED, despite years of jokes has not stooped this low.