• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Choosing PSU Bank Mobile App

kjs

TF Premier

Most user Friendly & Feature rich PSU BANK mobile app which does not lag much and provides basic features that does not require branch visits.

I think I read somewhere in this forum that PnB has much better Mobile app than others, when compared to other PSU banks

Can not give vote as I haven't tried most of them

PNB and IOB apps are good. SBI Yono does not even run on slightly older Android phones e.g. Android 8.1 and below so I'd give it a big NO for financial inclusion - it pushes you to upgrade your phone in the name of "security" instead of leaving it to the user whether or not he wants to use unpatched Android. BOB and PNB have virtual debit cards showing full card details, Indian Bank's and UCO bank's apps also shows physical debit card details.

BOB app stops working at night though - can't check balance or do anything (they probably shut down their banking servers).

Last edited:
Canara Bank app also has best UI

enach cancel
Works Smoothly
DoorStep Banking
Pre-Approved PL
Credit Score
Etc etc
Does it have the facility to open close fds online, take od against fds, virtual debot card ? Can i get rupay platinum debit card with normal saving account?

I have SBI, BOB and PNB accounts.

BoB app is UI wise best looking but reliability at night time is bad.

PNB one is also good in terms of UI but not as feature rich as BOB.
PNB too has slow connectivity and reliability issues at night

SBI is average in terms of looks. But it has all necessary features. Reliability wise SBI is far better than BOB and PNB.

Reactions: kjs
I have SBI, BOB and PNB accounts.

BoB app is UI wise best looking but reliability at night time is bad.

PNB one is also good in terms of UI but not as feature rich as BOB.
PNB too has slow connectivity and reliability issues at night

SBI is average in terms of looks. But it has all necessary features. Reliability wise SBI is far better than BOB and PNB.
U haven't tried canara. It'll change your opinion

You open/close FD online Virtual DB Card not available right now. You can get platinum rupay card also. I too got for Amazon friday offer.
Can we get Rupay platinum debit card directly on normal saving account? I read on can bank website that one has to maintain avg quarterly balance of 1L atleast

Can we get Rupay platinum debit card directly on normal saving account? I read on can bank website that one has to maintain avg quarterly balance of 1L atleast
Are ignore that and open online canara bank account with 1K monthly average balance they will provide the Rupay Platinum card

Are ignore that and open online canara bank account with 1K monthly average balance they will provide the Rupay Platinum card
Can i open the account online or offline ? I visited the nearest branch and the bank had hardly any crowd and was of decent size ..and the staff was very friendly unlike BOB branches in our areas which are in bulk , too much crowded and very stinky..

Back