• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil paid membership?

pjrockzzz

TF Buzz
My cibil is stuck at 781-782. It’s barely moving 1 above and 1 below. Will buying cibil 1 year paid membership help in improving cibil score. There is some cibil simulator in cibil membership. Please help me in this

My cibil is stuck at 781-782. It’s barely moving 1 above and 1 below. Will buying cibil 1 year paid membership help in improving cibil score. There is some cibil simulator in cibil membership. Please help me in this
Most people get stuck there. That's a very good score. CIBIL membership won't help in any manner. I have had it for 3 years now. The simulator is totally inaccurate.

Buying paid membership to get better score is impossible, best way for better score is Keeping the oldest loan/card active and also keeping the utilised amount as low as possible and avoid paying only the minimum due every month, rather pay in full, also any thing you do for improvement will show up in 4-5 months so patience is the key, btw your score is good IMO.

Mate, your score is already too good. No bank or credit card company can deny your loan/credit card application with a reason "bad CIBIL score." Don't stress too much over something, which you can't control.

Also, if you're buying a CIBIL subscription just for the simulator, please don't waste your money. The subscription is useful for keeping track of your reports and notifying the bank in case of any discrepancies in your monthly reports.

P.S: Just make sure you don't miss any payments toward your loans or credit cards. Your score will eventually go up as time goes on.

Last edited:
CIBIL score simulator is purely there for dopamine. It is not guaranteed the score will increase or decrease. Also there is no relationship between increasing score and a CIBIL subscription.

Bring down current balances, and don't apply cards for some period of time will automatically increase the score.

Back