• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil paid membership?

pjrockzzz

TF Buzz
My cibil is stuck at 781-782. It’s barely moving 1 above and 1 below. Will buying cibil 1 year paid membership help in improving cibil score. There is some cibil simulator in cibil membership. Please help me in this

yess... and some points on the card.. anyways official report is best and reliable.. plus found 5 errors on my report and got them corrected this yr.. definitely worth the investment... price up by 100 for the yr though.. it used to be 1100 till a few. months ago
But if you print CIBIL report as a pdf then it's size will be huge like 25MB+. You won't even be able to share such huge file through email with banks.

@SSV Why don't they provide an option to download CIBIL report pdf like they send report as pdf over email after resolution of the dispute?

Last edited:
were you trying with " forgot username or forgot passwords?
Note: there is a difference between " username' and email ..
I am guessing you are aware of all thee things.. try calmly and peacefully.. It will work..
Only option is to contact customer care now. Thanks for kind words sir 👏

I once made cibil account to report an anomaly in my account and never logged back again.

Before but didn't cared much and kept postponing the inevitable "calling cc".
Seeing 50per off on subscription is what made my mind to wander around.😂

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
I had the similar issue few days ago, the forgot/reset password and username is broken on the cibil site and you do not receive the link in time, I recieved 2days after I tried.
What I did was contact customer service using chat option and they helped me find my username and help to reset password
Yes, thanks.
That was helpful, I thought the same.

Now as it's national holiday I am gonna miss out on this 50per off offer 🥹🥹🥹

• Sad
Reactions: SSV
My cibil is stuck at 781-782. It’s barely moving 1 above and 1 below. Will buying cibil 1 year paid membership help in improving cibil score. There is some cibil simulator in cibil membership. Please help me in this
definitely not! :hehe:

I see earlier comments, you need a secured loan, that will definitely help to do a kick start for a better cibil score.
I am assuming, all your loan payments including CC(s) are made well in time without defaults.

Back