• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Paytm first membership via sbi cc issue

Hi folks

I recently received my first sbi cc
I recieved Paytm sbi rupay cc with 499+ taxes as fee. I am fine by paying the fee as I am getting Paytm first membership
Which is offering me 6 months of free Sony liv subscription and gaana plus subscription for 6 months.

But after receiving the card I got my voucher for paytm first membership in that I only got 1 month of Sony liv subscription and gana plus subscription. I called sbi cc customer care and they told me it's upto Paytm they can't help me in this case as they already shared me the memberships voucher. What's inside the voucher is upto Paytm only. And sbi told me If I have any issues with them I can contact Paytm.
But Paytm sucks in customer service as it only have a chatbot nothing else not even a single way to contact with a real person in Paytm....

I have 2 other rupay cc axis Neo and Myntra.... But they don't offer rewards on txn less than 200 & 2k In case of Paytm sbi it gives cb on txn above 100...

What should I do now should I keep the card or close it.... Or any third option is there????

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi folks

I recently received my first sbi cc
I recieved Paytm sbi rupay cc with 499+ taxes as fee. I am fine by paying the fee as I am getting Paytm first membership
Which is offering me 6 months of free Sony liv subscription and gaana plus subscription for 6 months.

But after receiving the card I got my voucher for paytm first membership in that I only got 1 month of Sony liv subscription and gana plus subscription. I called sbi cc customer care and they told me it's upto Paytm they can't help me in this case as they already shared me the memberships voucher. What's inside the voucher is upto Paytm only. And sbi told me If I have any issues with them I can contact Paytm.
But Paytm sucks in customer service as it only have a chatbot nothing else not even a single way to contact with a real person in Paytm....

I have 2 other rupay cc axis Neo and Myntra.... But they don't offer rewards on txn less than 200 & 2k In case of Paytm sbi it gives cb on txn above 100...

What should I do now should I keep the card or close it.... Or any third option is there????
Bro 🌚
U want sbi Paytm reward 😅

I m holding bcz it's my oldest card as I closed my hdfc .

If u have Neo get myzone ltf via customer care for Sony liv
Or get iocl axis for upi 250 rs for first month +-

Enjoy for 1 year and dump the card .till then u have so many other cards

shivamk

TF Ace
If you waana buy 1 year SonyLIV at discounted rate then let me know. I also have a voucher offering Spotify 1 year at 699, willing to sell the voucher as well.

RajS

TF Select
Whats the price of 1 year sonyliv voucher after discount
If you waana buy 1 year SonyLIV at discounted rate then let me know. I also have a voucher offering Spotify 1 year at 699, willing to sell the voucher as well.

Bro 🌚

I already have 3 cards from axis...🙂

P B R G

TF Ace
Bro 🌚

Doc Saab, you have Axis Privilege in your kitty? How is the reward rate when redeemed against vouchers? Is it 40 paise per point? I have Axis IOCL. If I get Privilege can I redeem the IOCL points for 40p instead of 20p?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Doc Saab, you have Axis Privilege in your kitty? How is the reward rate when redeemed against vouchers? Is it 40 paise per point? I have Axis IOCL. If I get Privilege can I redeem the IOCL points for 40p instead of 20p?
As of now yes, in future depending upon axes monthly mood swings !!!

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes 40p
Cool. So with Privilege, the effective reward rate becomes 2% for online transactions and 8% for IO transactions.
It is thing of past now
If multi brand voucher remains at 40p
We gonna milk Axis again.
Else just put in drawer

Even on axis iocl normal rupay payment I got 2% 🌚

P B R G

TF Ace
Yes 40p

It is thing of past now
If multi brand voucher remains at 40p
We gonna milk Axis again.
Else just put in drawer

Even on axis iocl normal rupay payment I got 2% 🌚
I have few reward points accumulated from IOCL card. Thinking of applying Privilege then redeem the points with the multi brand vouchers at 40p value.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have few reward points accumulated from IOCL card. Thinking of applying Privilege then redeem the points with the multi brand vouchers at 40p value.
Apply after 20 .. if multi brand voucher sustain.

How much did u accumulated

P B R G

TF Ace
Apply after 20 .. if multi brand voucher sustain.

How much did u accumulated
Not much. Around 4k

Plan is to get Privilege joining benefits+ redeem IOCL points then close both cards before renewal.

or should I go for Samsung as well?
Ofcourse will apply only if they still keep the MBVs at 40p.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Not much. Around 4k

Plan is to get Privilege joining benefits+ redeem IOCL points then close both cards before renewal.

or should I go for Samsung as well?
Ofcourse will apply only if they still keep the MBVs at 40p.
Contact after 20th it's too late for Previlge.
If u would have asked 5 days ago I would have said yes