• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil score missing from onescore app

Same thing is happening with me, I started to use the one score from 2022, and from the beginning they didn't able to fetch my cibil report.
Experian score is updating time to time but they never showed the CIBIL.

I raised the concern but they didn't fixed that.
Maybe your CIBIL is linked to any other number

Does it show the issue why it's not showing CIBIL?

"Something wrong, report an error " only this is showing.

After this issue I always checked cibil from Amazon & it worked perfectly everytime.
Yesterday bought the CIBIL subscription so now I will check cibil from the official site.

Last edited:
Are

You still facing issue ?
As I have checked my score just now and it is working fine
yes I am still facing this issue....contacted both onescore and cibil through email and they said they cant fix this. Also I cant check my Cibil score on many free apps and sites as after entering details and pan ...they say they can't verify my identity online. 🥲

yes I am still facing this issue....contacted both onescore and cibil through email and they said they cant fix this. Also I cant check my Cibil score on many free apps and sites as after entering details and pan ...they say they can't verify my identity online. 🥲
Ohhh but the app is working fine. I just checked mine

Hi all,

I have been using onescore to fetch my cibil and experian credit scores for more than 1 year.
But today when cibil score refresh was available, i refreshed it and it shows only experian score. Cibil score is missing.
I did try to check via other apps or websites, same problem. Wishfin app showed that problem is from cibil server not responding to our request.
I am attaching screenshots of onescore app. As you can see credit history is 1 year 1 month old. Previously i was able to view both scores from the time when my cibil score was generated for the first time i.e in April 2023.
Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Have any one of you ever faced this issue?
Ur Issue Solved ?

Back