• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CITI to Axis Migration: Citi Rewards CC Annual Fee issue

lightwaves

TF Premier
Hello Community,

My Citi Rewards card has been migrated to Axis Rewards CC. And my CITI card was LTF and I’ve a written email proof for the same .

However, I received an email from Axis which says that my Axis CC has the same fees as that of Citi and the fees will be waived off based on spend criteria. IMG_1970.webp

But I’ve seen on this community in the past that some users who have this card as LTF, they got same email where it was mentioned that their Axis card also would remain LTF.

How should I deal with this issue? I do not want to pay the annual fees for this card. I have kept this card so far because it’s LTF.

Any ideas to tackle Axis folks?

Thanks

Axis ne jarur soch samajh ke kiya hoga... Dekho 100 ltf customers hain... Yeh do creative banao one with ltf and other with misleading but no ltf... First wala 10% ko bhejo doosra 90% ko... 90% Mein se 80% pe annual fees thop do... Agar us 80% Mein se 50% call karte hain then unki fee waive Kar do system error Tha kehke

Remaining 50% of 80% of 90% customers pe FREE Mein annual fees kama lenge... Profit
You are the ultimate master of decoding the 🪓 business model...
Dont reveal all the secret business models of 🪓 ...
@drsel , are you listening mate !!

You are the ultimate master of decoding the 🪓 business model...
Dont reveal all the secret business models of 🪓 ...
@drsel , are you listening mate !!
@msankadi is absolutely right --only crying babies get the milk.

That is why I said you just need to phone premium support or email premium services and ask them to waive of the annual fee / renewal fee.
Those who phone will pay nothing, others will have to pay

Axis ne jarur soch samajh ke kiya hoga... Dekho 100 ltf customers hain... Yeh do creative banao one with ltf and other with misleading but no ltf... First wala 10% ko bhejo doosra 90% ko... 90% Mein se 80% pe annual fees thop do... Agar us 80% Mein se 50% call karte hain then unki fee waive Kar do system error Tha kehke

Remaining 50% of 80% of 90% customers pe FREE Mein annual fees kama lenge... Profit
That’s some commendable wisdom on Axis functioning! 🫡🫡

That is why I said you just need to phone premium support or email premium services and ask them to waive of the annual fee / renewal fee.
Those who phone will pay nothing, others will have to pay
You have just taught us the best banking practices of the night..
Thanks mate

Absolutely right ! those who ask will get the fees removed

It is not what you are doing or what you love to do...

Is this the way Banks should work and/ or function...??
But this is the standard with all credit cards with respect to renewal fees.
those who phone can get it reversed, others who are not bothered will not.

Not just Citibank, I even had to phone HDFC to reverse my credit card renewal fees every year

However with Amex MRCC, they reduced the annual fees by 50% from 1500 + tax to 750 + tax.

Whereas Citibank and HDFC reversed the entire annual fees (100% along with GST.)

RBL reversed the annual fee but not the GST

But this is the standard with all credit cards with respect to renewal fees.
those who phone can get it reversed, others who are not bothered will not.

Not just Citibank, I even had to phone HDFC to reverse my credit card renewal fees every year
However with Amex MRCC, they reduced the annual fees by 50% from 1500 + tax to 750 + tax.

Whereas Citibank and HDFC reversed the entire annual fees (100% along with GST.)

RBL reversed the annual fee but not the GST

If something is promised as LTF, then there should not be this calling business.

If some Banks are offering fee reversal on a discrationary basis ( on an offcially chargeable card).. it is entirely okay...
Hope you understood the difference between these two...

If something is promised as LTF, then there should not be this calling business.

If some Banks are offering fee reversal on a discrationary basis ( on an offcially chargeable card).. it is entirely okay...
Hope you understood the difference between these two...
I feel like *awww kitna bhola hai* feeling whenever people new to axis shit techniques give them the benefit of doubt

But kya kar sakte hain srishti ka vidhan hai... Pehli baar jab tak garam chij se munh na jale vishwas nahi hota

Back