• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CKYC fetched

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
Today i got a message that " Dear Tanuj, your CKYCRR record bearing refrence XXXXXXX was fetched by KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED ON 30/03-CERSAI"

But I don't have any relation with this bank then why my ckyc is fetched

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Using any BNPL schemes?

For example, Amazon Pay Later has tie-up with Axio that in turn collaborates with the aforementioned bank.

Today i got a message that " Dear Tanuj, your CKYCRR record bearing refrence XXXXXXX was fetched by KARUR VYSYA BANK LIMITED ON 30/03-CERSAI"

It might be a old mail/msg received now...
Mostly KVBL deals in paylater like Amazon....

ms_kanchan

TF Neo

I also received SMS on 3 April 2024 from Cersai that Karur Vysya bank limited has fetched your CKYC . And I have never visited this bank nor met any of its representative to avail any service from this bank.
I have written an email regarding this illegal fetching of my CKYC without my permission to the officials of this bank. I am sharing the email ID to which I have written email( i searched from its website and Cersai website) . I suggest you too write the email regarding this illegal action taken by them so that if any misuse is done by them we have substantial evidence to counter them.
Email ID are
lea@kvbmail.com
srinivasaraon@kvbmail.com

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

You need to close amazon pay account. There a thread I'm sure on these already. Follow that ckyc is fetched by cc and loan so it normal.

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
I also received SMS on 3 April 2024 from Cersai that Karur Vysya bank limited has fetched your CKYC . And I have never visited this bank nor met any of its representative to avail any service from this bank.
I have written an email regarding this illegal fetching of my CKYC without my permission to the officials of this bank. I am sharing the email ID to which I have written email( i searched from its website and Cersai website) . I suggest you too write the email regarding this illegal action taken by them so that if any misuse is done by them we have substantial evidence to counter them.
Email ID are
lea@kvbmail.com
srinivasaraon@kvbmail.com
they asked to mail on customersupport@kvbmail.com, I mailed but didn't get any response

tanujsheoran

TF Premier
Bank Response "
Dear Customer,

Welcome to The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.

We thank you for writing to us and this is with reference to your concern / query.

We regret for the inconvenience.

Please be informed that you had availed “Amazon Pay later service” for which the KYC was uploaded in CERSAI portal for CKYCR generation, hence you have received SMS from CERSAI. Also note that M/S AXIO ( earlier Capital Float ) & Karur Vysya Bank are the co-lending Partners.”

Assuring you the best of our services at all times."

I too got same message. DMI Finance Private Limited has fetched my CKYCRR record bearing number. I don't have any account or loan running from this finance bank. What should I do?

ainan

TF Neo
I too have received this SMS today. But request was by a different bank

Dear AINAN, your CKYCRR record bearing reference 500xxxxx was fetched by DMI FINANCE PRIVATE LIMITED on 05/04/2024.-CERSAI