• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CKYC fetched

Jeba M

TF Buzz
Already have them
Ok. Six months back I applied for indusind credit card. Due to low credit limit I didn't active the card even though they pressurized me and requested them to suppress my card account from credit reports. Everything was completed. I don't know why they fetched my ckyc without my consent now. I have to escalate the issue with them to avoid any misuse of my kyc.

iamansingh0

TF Neo
I too have received the message today. Indusind has fetched by ckyc record. Probably going to surprise in a good way 😄
Today I got the message that my KYC is fetched by Garagepreneurs Internet Privat. Should I be worried because I have no relation with them. And whom should I contact?

Animal

TF Premier
I got a message from IndusInd today.
Your CKYCRR record bearing reference was fetched by INDUSIND BANK LIMITED on 23/04/2024.-CERSAI

Anumod

TF Buzz
Dear xx, your CKYCRR record bearing reference 2xxxx was fetched by NORTH EAST SMALL FINANCE BANK on 27/04/2024.-CERSAI

Any idea for what this was fetched ? I am hearing this bank for the first time. I live in South India and they don't have a branch anywhere here.