• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CLOSED LEGEND CARD WITHOUT CONSENT

eswaranadasu

TF Select
Hello this is my pathetic experience with INDUSIND BANK
I hold legend card for past 1 year
Recently I requeste bank to give me TIGER CREDIT CARD as my SECONDARY CARD on split limit basis and bank replied with same and agreed to provide me on split limit.

No followup or uodate for 1 week
I happened to opend Indus mobile app and saw tiger card on profile and shocked and also reward points on legend card transferred to TIGER.

I contacted bank again they said they converted my request to issue secondary card into UPGRADE of existing legend card to TIGER.
Finally LEGEND Card closed without my consent and no information too.

I rasied complaint with nodal officer he reacted the same as worst customer service
Raised complaint with RBI for same is there anything that I should do ?
Guide me TECHNOFINO members

Attachments

• 9cf6703f1eff82df37f639047e2865cc.webp
    9cf6703f1eff82df37f639047e2865cc.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1711.webp
    IMG_1711.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1762.webp
    IMG_1762.webp
    55.8 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1763.webp
    IMG_1763.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 186
Recently I requeste bank to give me TIGER CREDIT CARD as my SECONDARY CARD on split limit basis and bank replied with same and agreed to provide me on split limit.

I happened to opend Indus mobile app and saw tiger card on profile and shocked and also reward points on legend card transferred to TIGER.

I contacted bank again they said they converted my request to issue secondary card into UPGRADE of existing legend card to TIGER.

I rasied complaint with nodal officer he reacted the same as worst customer service
I closed my IndusInd Celesta just because of their worst customer service.

Then why bank said they would offer me on split limit and no approval for closure of legend card
1727113929517.webp

I had also mentioned that upon upgrading your card, the old card would be deactivated.

And also in your first mail, you have only asked them about upgradation of the card, not on the split limit basis

Yes, they also closed my legend card too and gave the reason of new guideline from RBI, that if you don't use the card for one year then it will be cancelled.

They closed my legend card without my consent as well. And they didn't even inform me about 1 card policy. I asked for eazydiner card. They said they'll split limit but my legend card was closed without any notification. When I called them, they were very rude.

TIGER CARD PRIORITY PASS

I recently I got my priority pass for INDUSIND BANK TIGER CARD
Is this free for only 1 YEAR
It is valid for only 1 year unlike other card which are valid for 3 years
Is it same for everyone?
In paper it is mentioned that 35 USD per visit applies but as per bank I get two complimentary visits right ?
Can someone confirm this ?

Attachments

• IMG_1877.webp
    IMG_1877.webp
    64.3 KB · Views: 8
Back