• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closing my relationship with axis bank

Pathetic bank - just today declined the Magnus application of my father who has a fairly big relationship with Axis Bank...even after the agent saying it should not be approved based on total relationship value. Gave no reason, no phone call to ask for additional information or documents or anything.Seems Magnus success has made them think they are not accountable.

One less magnus rotater/spender... Usko close karna hai.. tumko kya.. begani shaadi mein abdulla deewana...
Ab itna to samajh mein aagaya ab tak ki technofino mein jo info milta hai uska effect zabardast rehta hai. Ab ye axis band kar rahe hein to Kahin magnus rp devalue to nahin hone wala hai ? :)

Pathetic bank - just today declined the Magnus application of my father who has a fairly big relationship with Axis Bank...even after the agent saying it should not be approved based on total relationship value. Gave no reason, no phone call to ask for additional information or documents or anything.Seems Magnus success has made them think they are not accountable.
Just mail to pno and ask for rejection reason they will give u exact reason why ur application was rejected. My 2nd magnus application was rejected without any proper reason provided so i mailed pno and they gave exact reason that verification agent didn't provide proper photos of my office.

Just mail to pno and ask for rejection reason they will give u exact reason why ur application was rejected. My 2nd magnus application was rejected without any proper reason provided so i mailed pno and they gave exact reason that verification agent didn't provide proper photos of my office.
Sorry if this is a noob question, but who is a pno? and what is the email id?
also, did you finally get your magnus?

Last edited:
Back