• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closing my relationship with axis bank

There is a thing called PAN.
You are a pro when it comes to credit cards and banking.
Even if you have closed all your relationship with Axis, still there are multiple ways in which you can get the reserve card in your PAN without negative ER balance.
I will not be surprised to read your post in a few days, about approval and delivery of your Magnus and Reserve again because I know you can figure it out. 😁

One theory - May be @TechnoFino is joining Axis...may be as an Executive Advisor ( director level)..and this could be a clause :D
Second theory - wait for the promised video guys :)

One theory - May be @TechnoFino is joining Axis...may be as an Executive Advisor ( director level)..and this could be a clause :D
In that case why will he close his bank account? I don't see any limitations where bank employees cannot have existing accounts with their potential employer

In that case why will he close his bank account? I don't see any limitations where bank employees cannot have existing accounts with their potential employer
Reason already shared in this thread here : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/closing-my-relationship-with-axis-bank.11820/post-205124

Just mail to pno and ask for rejection reason they will give u exact reason why ur application was rejected. My 2nd magnus application was rejected without any proper reason provided so i mailed pno and they gave exact reason that verification agent didn't provide proper photos of my office.
What's the email of this pno ?

Which bank you are moving the releationship and which is the primary credit card that you have made after magnus and reserve surrender please?

Back