• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara Air India Integration Announced

m4b

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
WTF! Air India doesn't allow redeeming points for certain routes. THIS IS BIG DEVALUATION.

msk1437

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I hope so, I just transferred roughly 30K points to CV 2 weeks ago. I still in dilemma whether to opt in for FR or not.
I don't see the point of not opting for transfer when you got points.
Unless you're a lot concerned about your data security, it's a no brainer

m4b

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I don't see the point of not opting for transfer when you got points.
Unless you're a lot concerned about your data security, it's a no brainer
Yep that’s there, but if you don’t opt then the CV points last until the CV program exists. Hence I need the clarification that if I don’t opt then can I book flights on Vistara for a while (considering the routes that are available on Vistara)? If they deny then it’s no brainer to opt in for FR. I mean they should have provided clarification on the routes that aren’t available on Air India but operational on Vistara. But I think regardless what ever happens, it’s better to opt in as I am writing this.

warden

TF Buzz
There is Family pooling of points, hopefully there should be Family member addition
Anyone has more info or experience on this - nominee/family members award booking on air india. I have a good amt of points in Vistara and looking to do a trip next month with family. The inventory isnt there for award booking in vistara on preferred dates. So thinking to book it on air india once the transfer happens.