• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara Air India Integration Announced

i am unable to link my flying returns account with CV, it keeps giving an error that the Flying returns id is invalid!

Mine got linked without any hassle by entering my FR FFP number

I think they're checking Full names and email ids for both the FFP accounts
Yes the first name and last name should match else it will ask you to get it rectified. I had issue and called vistara and got it updated and then I was able to link vistara account to FFP account

Could you elaborate on this, why cancel? The communication says the card benefits will continue so why not? IDFC RM says he applied for a card yesterday and it got approved.
It’s written in the circular … “ Further issuance of new co-brand cards will be discontinued by the end of this month or sooner as decided by the respective issuing partner based on their internal policies” . Axis vistara cards are not being issued anymore … if you’re getting the idfc one then definitely go ahead 😃👍🏻

It’s written in the circular … “ Further issuance of new co-brand cards will be discontinued by the end of this month or sooner as decided by the respective issuing partner based on their internal policies” . Axis vistara cards are not being issued anymore … if you’re getting the idfc one then definitely go ahead 😃👍🏻
It seems IDFC stopped from last evening! My RM had applied for someone yesterday and it got approved :cry:. I just missed it!

It seems IDFC stopped from last evening! My RM had applied for someone yesterday and it got approved :cry:. I just missed it!

I had also requested for sbi vistara prime card closure … but since the time i heard that existing card will be working till 2026 , I immediately cancelled the closure req. Bach gaya bhai 😚

You will be able to maintain your Complimentary Tier for at least a year in Flying Returns from the date of migration.

Back