• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara Air India Integration Announced

Surprising to encounter a person with Hyatt knowledge in endia
Just that I happened to come across a Globalist who was willing to give away his club lounge access award for 4N+ booking. I enquired about it as I made a booking with Accor for 4N. That's how I acquired the knowledge about Hyatt's awards and all :eyes:

do you any hack to transfer points to hyatt, not cv points specifically, any credit card points in general, if there is any indirect route?
The ways I know to acquire/accumulate Hyatt points in India

1. Stay
2. Buy during bonus/discount sales (55K annual limit per member) (20% discount offer on)
3. Buy & Merge points from another account (=55K to your account)
4. Credit flight to Hyatt instead of crediting to airline (Max 500 points is all one gets I guess)

Others can chime in.

Hyatt has the best top tier hotel recognition in the world.
(A constant line of top bloggers globally).

I can sort of vouch for it as an ex-globalist.

I only wish they had
a. A credit card in India
b. Credit card transfer partners (DCB was one, way back) (You can still buy cash vouchers via Amex at a terrible rate)
c. Improved footprint - spread and speed.

*Everything above is based on past Hyatt information that I'm aware of.

The ways I know to acquire/accumulate Hyatt points in India

1. Stay
2. Buy during bonus/discount sales (55K annual limit per member) (20% discount offer on)
3. Buy & Merge points from another account (=55K to your account)
4. Credit flight to Hyatt instead of crediting to airline (Max 500 points is all one gets I guess)

Others can chime in.

Hyatt has the best top tier hotel recognition in the world.
(A constant line of top bloggers globally).

I can sort of vouch for it as an ex-globalist.

I only wish they had
a. A credit card in India
b. Credit card transfer partners (DCB was one, way back) (You can still buy cash vouchers via Amex at a terrible rate)
c. Improved footprint - spread and speed.

*Everything above is based on past Hyatt information that I'm aware of.
Nice to hear, Hyatt deserves a special thread on TF

Anyone tried to apply for IDFC VIstara today or recently? It gave me a message that another application is already in process which is incorrect. I already hold IDFC Wealth CC so am surprised!
Received this IDFC merger update:
Screen Shot 2024-09-05 at 9.46.48 PM.webp

It's mentioned that validity of Complimentary Flight voucher would be extended by 3 months.

I have couple of doubts

1) would this be applicable for flight ticket vouchers not issued yet?
2) would this be applicable for one class upgrade vouchers as well?
Class upgrade voucher validity won’t be extended, this was in another intimation.

It's mentioned that validity of Complimentary Flight voucher would be extended by 3 months.

I have couple of doubts

1) would this be applicable for flight ticket vouchers not issued yet?
2) would this be applicable for one class upgrade vouchers as well?
Flight vouchers not issued yet will get issued and added to AI account with 9 month validity

No vistara cards to be issued now. I will advice you to cancel your application through CS.
Could you elaborate on this, why cancel? The communication says the card benefits will continue so why not? IDFC RM says he applied for a card yesterday and it got approved.

Back