• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara or Air India

hey. Did you guys opt out from flying returns?
I have 21k CV points, 2 business class tickets (1 of them is going to expire tomorrow, need to extend validity)

Should i go for Flying returns or not?
So why did you get a card that would provide miles as rewards, spend on that card and get seats and miles if you weren't going to use them? Why didn't you use the first class seat in a timely fashion?

So why did you get a card that would provide miles as rewards, spend on that card and get seats and miles if you weren't going to use them? Why didn't you use the first class seat in a timely fashion?
Because neet pg exam got postponed twice. It was supposed to happen in march but now happening in August. That’s why all plans got cancelled.

I tried to link my Club Vistara account with Flying Returns account. But failed due to missing middle name in Vistara account. Contacted Customer care for name change. Advised me to email to contactus@clubvistara.com with id proof. I did so one week ago. Reminded two days ago. But no reply nor resolution.

Customer care number continuously on wait list. Not attended by any executive.

What can I do?

Instead of converting vistara miles to Air India miles, I directly converted my points to Air India miles without going through Vistara.

now can I book air tickets for my spouse and child or only for myself ?

I read that you can book family members only after you have completed two flights meaning you have already flown 2 times on Air India.
Do these two flights Include free award flights or ONLY paid revenue flights?

Instead of converting vistara miles to Air India miles, I directly converted my points to Air India miles without going through Vistara.

now can I book air tickets for my spouse and child or only for myself ?

I read that you can book family members only after you have completed two flights meaning you have already flown 2 times on Air India.
Do these two flights Include free award flights or ONLY paid revenue flights?
A new Air India FR account will get automatically activated after 15 days and the account holder can book flights using only miles, but ONLY in his name.

If the Air India FR account holder wants to book flights for family members using only miles, then he has to 1st pay real money for 2 revenue flights in his name (which will earn him miles) and then he can book family members using only miles.

Back