• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara Points Fest 2024 - Upto 40% bonus CV points

How many award seats does vistara have generally in one domestic flight ? I want to book 2 adult and 1 kid .. will they have 3 seats ?

drsel

TF Legend
How many award seats does vistara have generally in one domestic flight ? I want to book 2 adult and 1 kid .. will they have 3 seats ?
Some Vistara flights may have two or four economy seats.
you have to keep on checking in Google incognito or Firefox safe mode, use plus minus 3 days for departure and arrival

can someone with more then 20k points help me know if 3 award tickets are available in my travel sector and date, want to check before sending points

gurbina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
can someone with more then 20k points help me know if 3 award tickets are available in my travel sector and date, want to check before sending points
You don't have to have points to check availability.

It will tell you if it has availability on the day for your search criteria, but it won't show up individual flight details or go any further, it will just tell you that you do not have enough points.

Also you can call and they can help you find it, sometimes they have seats available that do not show up online.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Some Vistara flights may have two or four economy seats.
you have to keep on checking in Google incognito or Firefox safe mode, use plus minus 3 days for departure and arrival
Could you please explain how one can check and how does Incognito mode help?