• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Club Vistara Points Fest 2024 - Upto 40% bonus CV points

shashankrt

TF Premier
Indigo nonstop BLR - DPS from 29/3/24. Priced at 18.5k one way.
Thats expensive if the model is similar to their domestic flights where there are no complimentary food and beverages offered especially compared to vistara. Also Indigo seats are extremely thin and uncomfortable and hence not suited for even medium haul routes (greater than 4 hrs)

telescope

TF Ace
Thats expensive if the model is similar to their domestic flights where there are no complimentary food and beverages offered especially compared to vistara. Also Indigo seats are extremely thin and uncomfortable and hence not suited for even medium haul routes (greater than 4 hrs)
pata nahi kya phoonkta hai indigo pricing team wale. these days indigo is costlier than vistara on several domestic routes

telescope

TF Ace
Going off topic, can anyone tell me how to reach SCOOT CEO or any higher management through e-mail? Unable to find anything on internet.

shashankrt

TF Premier
monopoly , opposition nai hai. These will ho houseful as bali is a cheap destination for rich techies
No - Indigo will face stiff competition like it faces for Thai routes. Problem is price is too high for low cost trip and better options are available for proper full service airlines. If I am ok to pay 40K for return, might as well pay Singapore Airlines or Thai (if 1 stop is ok) or Vistara and other direct flight options are available.

telescope

TF Ace
No - Indigo will face stiff competition like it faces for Thai routes. Problem is price is too high for low cost trip and better options are available for proper full service airlines. If I am ok to pay 40K for return, might as well pay Singapore Airlines or Thai (if 1 stop is ok) or Vistara and other direct flight options are available.
indigo played smart here. vistara non-stop is from delhi, while indigo is from bengaluru.
if given an option, call me miser, but I'll always happy to choose lower airfares with 1 stop preferably in singapore.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
bhai direct flights have its own charm and USP (for senior citizens and families)

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
bhai direct flights have its own charm and USP (for senior citizens and families)
Agree but it is an A-320 on a 7hr+ flight. Good luck to all the people flying this route on this. It fits in perfectly with 'cattle class' as the cramped seating will make one regret flying this haul. I personally think a layover at SIN or BKK or KUL is the right way to reach DPS from India. Gives some breathing space to people and also helps to see new airports in transit.

shashankrt

TF Premier
Agree but it is an A-320 on a 7hr+ flight. Good luck to all the people flying this route on this. It fits in perfectly with 'cattle class' as the cramped seating will make one regret flying this haul. I personally think a layover at SIN or BKK or KUL is the right way to reach DPS from India. Gives some breathing space to people and also helps to see new airports in transit.
Exactly. That cramped flight will mess the next day as u will have severe backache.