• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Co-passenger edited his train ticket

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Guys,
I wanted to share a funny incident that happened during a train journey a few days ago. One of my co-passengers showed TTE an edited PDF copy of his train ticket. It turned out that an IRCTC agent had booked his ticket but had accidentally selected "female" as the gender. The agent then edited the ticket and sent it to the passenger. However, during the journey, the TTE caught the mistake, and my co-passenger had to pay the penalty along with the ticket price and was forced to get a new ticket.
People started editing everything...
😂😂😂

Guys,
I wanted to share a funny incident that happened during a train journey a few days ago. One of my co-passengers showed TTE an edited PDF copy of his train ticket. It turned out that an IRCTC agent had booked his ticket but had accidentally selected "female" as the gender. The agent then edited the ticket and sent it to the passenger. However, during the journey, the TTE caught the mistake, and my co-passenger had to pay the penalty along with the ticket price and was forced to get a new ticket.
People started editing everything...
😂😂😂
Just curious that aap train me travel karne ke liye bhi Airmiles aur points use karte hain kya ? 😂

Back