• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Complimentary Golf course

Parveshgarg

TF Select
Has anyone availed the benefit of complimentary Golf course than please share your experience.
And what about do they provide or we have to carry or what kind of services in available with credit card?

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nothing. U will get the confirmation of your Golf Game or Lesson in advance from the service provider.

If it is a Golf lesson, you will get one bucket of balls (50 balls) complimentary with 50-60 minutes of coaching. You can request them for the irons and clubs which they will accommodate.

You just need to adhere to the dress code. Nothing else.

Go to the Golf Club/Course. Mention ur name and u r good to go.

Keep one of ur ID and the relevant Credit Card handy foe reference, if required.

Enjoy ur lesson or the Game.

karankayastha

TF Premier
Nothing. U will get the confirmation of your Golf Game or Lesson in advance from the service provider.

If it is a Golf lesson, you will get one bucket of balls (50 balls) complimentary with 50-60 minutes of coaching. You can request them for the irons and clubs which they will accommodate.

You just need to adhere to the dress code. Nothing else.

Go to the Golf Club/Course. Mention ur name and u r good to go.

Keep one of ur ID and the relevant Credit Card handy foe reference, if required.

Enjoy ur lesson or the Game.
so we just need golf clothes & no kit or anything right?

Vineet Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
so we just need golf clothes & no kit or anything right?
For lessons right.

For games you need to place a request and confirm from the club in advance. During winters some lesson facilities do not insist on the dress code also. Depends on case to case and location to location basis.

My experience has been great at Delhi, Gurgaon and NCR Golf Clubs. They not only accommodate general requests but in cases of emergency if u want to reschedule at the last moment, they won't require to cancel the booking.

The Golf Clubs generally let you take the lesson on a different date, without letting the same treated as No Show, Used or Cancelled. Just talk to the coach, he will do it.

c00lhack

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Lessons are complimentary. Incase you have multiple cards with Golf lessons, you can also try if they allow family members in your name. I tried taking my family along on multiple cards and i was successful.. :D

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got Gold access complimentary on my card, but I don't have any course nearby.
so can we pass on the benefit to some other family member or friend ?